Shop to install cam?

Can anyone recommend a shop to install an s13 248 degree exhaust cam onto the intake side of my s14? no wannabe backyard mechanics that “think” they know what they are doing. Preferably in the GTA area…

Anybody??? I’ve done some research and “how to’s” but dont want to risk mashing my valves…

^ It’s really, really basic, if you’ve been around since 02, you shouldn’t really have any issues.

If you’re set on having a shop do it, message Sasha at SG.

I’ve never installed cams before and would rather not risk damaging the valvetrain. Messaged SG a few weeks ago and got no reply… looking for other options…

SG keeps busy, try giving a call, http://www.sg-motorsport.com/ there are other options but they are way worth a call

Still looking … a shop that’s open on weekends … at least sat would be great…

PUR auto?

only open weekdays …reg business hours too … I would have to take time off work …

We’re open until 8:00 on wednesdays, and sometimes saturdays, you’d have to call and check before hand.

Working and stuff is hard but you may have to make an arrangement. Drop vehicle off, get a ride to work via family or something. It’s not that hard I guess. Oni JDM I think is open saturday.

Sydney automotive would be able to do it for you. They are a sponsor on this site.

www.riworx.com

yeah def sydney auto

fuck riworx

sydney

Riworx quoted me $200 for the install …

cool. you gonna get them to do it? people have suggested legitimate good shops, make a decision and get it done! as mentioned before get a ride to work if you need to leave the car for a day.

I got it done for half that from Sydney

I just saw this…

What the hell is that???

If you’re going to slander a shop that many people have nothing but good to say about, you’d better back it up with facts.

I came across Riworx this year and have been nothing but blown away by their service, pricing and quality of work…not to mention the priceless fun, good natured atmosphere in the shop.

Since then, i’ve referred several people to them and they’ve all had nothing but good to say.

Bold statement, care to elaborate?

I agree. Sniper110 should be banned for that. What an idiot.