Shop to take my s13 and finish my swap

hey i am in desperate need to find a garage/shop to tow my car to (s13/sr20 swap) and either pay a mechanic to finish the job (no more than a couple hours of work) or a place where i can tow my car to and finish the job myself, the place where i was working on my car is no longer available and i need to tow my car out of there asap, if any of you guys know of a good place or would be willing to rent out some garage space to me for no longer than a couple days at the very most (for an amount of money you think is reasonable) let me know because i am in desperate need of a place to take my car, thanks, scott

Try Desero Automotive on Calgary Trail. It’s one of those places that lets you work on your own car. They can rent out spaces by the week I think.

hey dude, what all do you have to finish on the swap? lemme know if you need a hand, over the last 10 months, i have become quite familiar with the sr20, i just finished rebuilding mine before i moved out here to Stony. PM me or something, maybe we can get togehter and work on the car

hey man thanks for the offer, i already got a guy lending me a hand and there isnt really much left to do, all i need is the turbo feed hardline and thats pretty much it, thanks tho

TAKE IT TO SUMARU’S FOR QUALITY WORK

BYAAAAAAAAAAH

is that sarcasm…?

is that sarcasm…?[/quote]

HOW CAN IT NOT BE :smiley: HAHA

Take it to Travis at Apex

hey thanks alot guys i found a place

what is it called ?!

chris (ca18det_180sx) is able to rent me some garage space for a day or 2…hes been helping me out with the swap all along so it worked out pretty good

sweet dude, I wanna see it once you get it done and on the road.