Shopping for used cars is a pain in the ass

Salesmen are so fucking dumb

Me: Hi, Im looking for something sporty, with a 5 speed., for around $8,000
Stupid ass salesman: Ok, heres a SUV, with an auto, for $16,000. Its nice.

Me: Yes, it is nice, but im looking for a car, with under 80K miles, thats sporty and not a cheapo econobox.

Stupid ass salesman: Ok, check out these neons, cavaliers, and foci
Me: ok, I said I wanted something sporty. With a 5 speed.

Stupid ass salesman: That neon over there has a spoiler.
Me: thats fucking great, but I dont want a Neon.

Stupid ass saleman: Ok, well heres a Cobra Mustang, its sporty.
Me: yeah, and its $19,000

Stupid ass salesman: well, I might be able to work out the monthly payment you want.
Me: I doubt it, since its about $11,000 more than Im looking to spend.

:mad:

Same fucking thing every place you go. I found a 99 Maxima, SE package, SOOOOO nice, but the prick wanted $15,000 for it, with 70K on the clock. :ugh:

I’ll sell you my car for $6,500 + shipping. It’s got 55K miles and runs. It’s “sporty”… it has a manual transmission and ALTEZZAS!!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[ ALTEZZAS!!!

:smiley: :smiley: :D[/QUOTE]

:nono: :nuts: :puke:

Darkstar + Mustang… dont think i could picture that…

quote > you… :eek3:

i may have something lined up for you mike

www.jjsautomotive.com

:smiley:

catch me on AIM

97 gtp -supercharged=$5800 :drama: it has a factory wing too!

does the hair gell come with it

for you ill even throw in a pack of magnums so you can complete the look!

I hate when they start that monthly payment shit. Tell me a) how much you’ll give me for my car, and b) how much I’ll pay for the car I’m buying. If they won’t break it out like that I won’t buy it. And if they insist on putting their sticker on the car I won’t buy it.

:rofl:

THe first place i went to, I took out a 01 Caddy Catera. 20K miles. It had been sitting for a while so the guy had to jump it. Took it a while to finally turn over. WE went abouy half a mile and the fucking thing broke down. Right in the middle of a busy ass intersection. Cops came, and I had to help push the car off the road. I get back to the place, and ask if they guy is gonna cut me a deal since I had to push his piece of shit car out of the damn intersection on the test drive. HE’s like "well, $13,000 is a pretty good price on that car.

:ugh:

well i think chad is working on something you might be interested in

I got something sporty, a 5 speed and it has 86,000 miles.

1.8L = :nono:

I felt really at home in that Maxima… :hs:

80K on engine and tranny and 40K on rearend. 7000 and ill bring it to you and you put me up for one night… one problem its not a 5spd its a 6:)

Just thought I’d offer.

:hs: