need Help car shopping

Well I have been tossing around the idea of a new car for a few months and Id like to get your guys .02 on this. Ill get rid of my DSM but Ill probably just pull the plate and keep it in my garage. I have been dead set on getting an Evolution for a long time and decide to wait for the 9 to come out, but after seeing the price jump to $32,308 plus tax and intrest I have decide to look at some other things. After a few weeks of thinking about some other possible ideas I think I’m going to try and find a 93-95 RX7. Yeah I know about the unreliable issues but thats not going to stop me. I think there on of the most beautiful cars on the road. paying somewhere around 18grand for a 12 year old cars going to suck thou. I want to stay somewhere under 20 grand so I can still buy a new Honda 450R quad. so maybe you guys could throw in some suggestions.

wait, youll down grade on relaible issues for a rx-7? is that possible from a dsm? sell the dsm :kekegay: and buy a ford

The only ford worth buying is a Cobra. The 2 valve per cyl. GT motor is worthless in my eyes. I hate the new mustang and the supercharged Cobra’s a nice choice but I dont want to Give up the handling of the Import car and I could never deal with there interior. Also ANYTHING GM is out of the picture.

. nevermind

03-04 cobras handle over .9g stock

sounds like metrosexuals idea with clothes shopping. who cares about interiors :kekegay:

We have a nice white 2006 mustang GT 5 speed at S&L ford in west mifflin. Sticker is $29k We also have a 2005 red mustang GT with an auto for around $25k. They might let the 05 go for alittle understicker since its been sitting for like 3-4 months.

talk to VisionRX7 via PM or AIM… he has two FD RX7s… I think he might be willing to sell the red one.

I looked at the 05, had a load of bird shit on it… Invoice or no deal :slight_smile:

I want a 450R quad :sad:

talk to one of the salesman about that. That was probably eagle shit, they fuck up our cars all the time. Theres a family of about 5-6 of them that nest on the hillside behind the dealer (where sams and walmart is)

If you are familiar with DSM’s and reliability is not a big concern why not get a used '03 Evo? If you can find one that still have the powertrain warranty good on it reliability shoould be of even less concern. A used 03 could be had for low 20’s.

New STi?

I think you should post pics of your 78 ford truck. :smiley:

STI ot older evo would be a nice choice.

suzuki reno or aerio. gm pride put together correctly by asian autoworkers!

EJ25 < 4g63 And did you see the new front end?

Shes getting a new motor put in tonight plus a Skykjacker suspension lift when it gets here. I put a rod threw the pan when i was 4 wheeling a few weeks back.
The REBEL as its known around town
http://community.webshots.com/photo/282048140/490285606grAhFs

Her new motor…
http://community.webshots.com/photo/282048140/490287085wIivSa

Volvo S60-R… Turbo, luxury,AWD, 6-speed, 300 hp.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=191602435&dealer_id=615961&car_year=2004&model=S60&bkms=1131058237223&make2=sel_one&lang=en&isp=y&start_year=2002&engine=&certified=&fuel=&only_price=1&search_type=both&distance=200&make=VOLVO&color=&min_price=20000&drive=&max_mileage=&address=15666&advanced=y&end_year=2006&doors=&transmission=Manual&max_price=&cardist=144

For sure. They’re pretty nice. I used to see a silver one cruising around greensburgh from time to time.

yum