Help Me Find A Car!!!

Well the sentra is going back to the dealer come January, so it is time for me to find another car. I am having alot of trouble since I am a picky person and have to go by what I can get a loan for. I was going to get a 240SX with RB20 from Travis but since the 240 books for so little the bank would not cover the loan. What I need is a RWD or AWD car preferrably turbo, with all mechanical parts pretty sound. My max price is $14,000 but this car must not be above blue book value. I will only consider FWD if it is an amazing car. Here are some cars I have considered:
90-98 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
90-95 Mazda RX7
90-93 Toyota All Trac Celica Turbo
Mazda 323 GSX all wheel drive turbo
92-97 Nissan 240SX with DET swap
02-04 Subaru WRX
92 Subaru Legacy Turbo
93 Subaru SVX with manual swap
90-96 Nissan 300ZX TT
90-96 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
92-? Toyota MR2 Turbo
90-96 Toyota Supra Turbo

I am open to other options, and would even look into domestic for the right price and power. I really need help because I am really worried I wont find a car in time. So far the only thing I think may be a good possibility for me is a local 96 Mitsu GSX Eclipse with a new engine for $5k. I would prefer something close to WV/PA/NJ/MD/VA but if price is right I could do shipping. I am placing this in off topic because this has nothing to do with classifieds as I am asking for help from fellow members. Thanx in advanced.

i would go for a 02-04 Subaru WRX out of all of those. but thats just me i guess

But I cant find one for a decent price. I was hoping a few of you guys may be able to help find one since Pitt is a large area. I have looked into VW’s too but I dont think I like the stock HP.

Get a rebuilt camaro from JJ’s :smiley:

90-95 Mazda RX7
we have a real nice white i belive 91 rx7 at emage for sale thing is sweet

i belive mike will let it go for around 4000

get a turbo audi quattro and a chip it’s worth it.

or get a new 2.0t saab… those are sweet!!!

i’ll be browsing cars for myself here, i’ll keep an eye out…

those things are fucking sick

www.subarusvx.org

The owner of that site used to have an SVX w/ a manual swap… I haven’t talked to him for awhile, but he’s somewhat of an “Subaru collector” so you may see what he’s got and is willing to part with.

What kind of pricing are we looking at there? I didnt think either of those cars are readily available at $14k and under. I have never even looked at a Saab but I guess I could. Thanx for keeping an eye out.

Any more info? I dont know where that is. Is the 91 a turbo?

I forgot about that site. I will have to check that out. Thank you for the reminder.

non turbo

call the shop ask mike he can tell you all about it

1724-223-4905

its in good condition i like it and i really dont like rx7’s

for $14,000 you can have my 240sx

x2

HAHA, right. Like I stated above, the car has to book for what the price is.

i’ll sell u a few at book price!:smiley:

Well I think I found a car. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4515505749&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT
Fast with a touch of luxury. Anyone know much about the aftermarket support for Saab. I hear the 2.0 turbo engine is similar to the 1.8 turbo VW motor in strength.

I saw a pretty nice one down town the one day, sounded really good. Arent they basicly a 2.0L ecotec with a turbo? I was trying to find a forum or something about them but couldnt.

:rofl: i’d give you $2 and a brunettes Phone number :bowrofl:

Just keep it you fucking Pansy eddie munster Mofo :kekegay: