turbo, AWD, Stick

My brother is looking for something quick( doesn’t have to be turbo) , manual, and AWD. Got a car to trade or hell sell car and have cash. Post up what you have or if you interested in trades.

Find a saaaaabaruuuuu

he wants a wrx but hes looking and isnt having luck.

Saab 92x aero, I’ve been kind of looking for one for my wife. They’re pretty sweet, check em out

2003 Audi RS6 (1 of 4 6 speeds in existence) $45000.

05 Legacy GT Limited
Rebuilding the motor right now.

Previous set up was 300 AWHP on a TD06 20G
I’m going bigger now

i think hes trying to be around 10-11k at the most

2006 MazdaSpeed6 110k died stock and always been. 8500 GT package red on black.

Know you already love the mazda’s

http://www.buffaloscooby.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19814

My 2001 Audi tt

cant view that unless youre a member

I know. I assume his brother would be willing to join since hes basically looking for a wrx/sti.

if you cant find anything awd have him buy my 03 rsx type s fun car… 7k

Fixed.

Now buy my speed6 3 cars and a bike for one person is insane.

Lol no rsx he has a 01 Acura TL which he needs to sell

are you ignoring my Speed6? its turbo 2.3L 275hp, its AWD, and is 6 speed manual. and less then 10k as im asking 8500$?

justin has a shit load of AWD BMW and AUDI on the lot. Most fit that price range. I think a good bit of it is on craigslist list

no im gonna link it too him. idk if he wants a mazda though. He told me BMW, Audi, Subaru ill ask him

The 2006 Mazdaspeed Atenza (known as Mazdaspeed6 in North America and Mazda 6 MPS in Europe, South Africa and Australia) is a high-performance version of the Mazda 6. Its mission statement was written with the help of Peter Birtwhistle, chief of Mazda’s advanced design studio in Germany at the time…

From wiki. See German design. :slight_smile: plus your flasher will work with it.

He can’t be a fucking picky bitch, that speed 6 is a steal…