Short GF who wants a dirtbike = cant find shit for her!

matt > you guys at MX

is that a greater then symbol?? lol thanks homie

yes it is

o man… i have some nassssssssty scars on my shins from the foot pegs on my old bike

I got some track time on my little practice track at my house. My KTM is great. I am ready to rip on it now!

She is doing a bit better on hers. Se went down twice from the ass end looping around on her. so i know she is getting into it a bit more now.

I took the 150R out on my track, and was turning laps really close to my 250! alot less work i guess. the only thing is with the 150R is the hard throttle bog. I almost went over the bars 3 times, becasue it died on the take off of a jump. You can roll on the gas nice and it is good, but you crack it or get on it somewhat hard, it boggs and dies. If I pull the choke out it helps… so I think it is too lean on the pilot jet and might need a clip fatter on the needle. I am decent at tuning a carb, but I could always use some advice.

where did you buy the bike?

reason I ask is my sister bought the 150R up in glens falls when they first came out in 08 from a dealership…and the thing had power everywhere…this bog you talk about never existed with her’s.

you could re-jet it…usually a bog like that means its too rich…but its weird it runs good with the choke out. Could be a pilot yet or the carb needs to be adjusted from the outside.

you could put a smaller front sprocket on the front as well to help reduce bog.

We got it from on the pipe. This week i will pull the carb out and see what the jets are, and see how the plug looks. Yeah with the choke out, the bog is still there, but it helps a little. So I am almost sure it is a lean p-jet.

What do you mean the pilot needs to be adjusted from the outside?

EDIT… Fuel screw… DUhh. I forgot…