WTB: 110/125cc (2s) // 250cc (4s) dirt bike

well what do you have

<3

1-30-09 EDIT:

Kids bike found … need somethign for wife

jam im still getting that one off you once this snow shit stops

i still got my bike cheewiz!

he wants cheap im sure… Jay my offer still stand though $20 and a ride in my car what do you say.

the 110/125 is for the wife …jay your bike is to tall for her… but ill give you my jeep in trade for the bike

and yea cheep is good

although i dont question the wife’s abilities, i would stick to 4stroke

i have a pitbike… 50 frame with a 110cc motor

Lenny: how fast/tall is it?

And Deebo my abilities are better then you think!!:rimshot:

I have a 2006 Honda CRF50. Bought new from dealer. Great condition. BBR Big Bar kit, Joker Stiffer fork springs, BBR stiffer rear spring. Have stock bars, but not sure about springs.

Looking to get $700.

Will consider trades for a vehicle (4 banger car or a truck/suv engine size doesn’t matter)

Steve

like you know the fucking difference anyways…
i got my 125 still…
adjust the sag a little…maybe a smaller spring and it will be p[erfect for the wife

ive been riding longer than u jay?

are you asking me or telling me?

i was telling you

i may be selling my RM125… its a race bike though…

INFO please

pm me some pic or emil to justa4door@gmail.com

YOU ARE UNWARRANTED FLAMING IN MY CLASSIFIED and enjoy your 2pts

FOR MORE INFO LOOK HERE http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143

would not reccomend sticking the wifey on a 2stroke 125 or full on motocross 4 stroke. look for a ttr125 or something

I think i should say the child is 6 and it will be his first bike so i dont need anything crazy i can detune and slow it down for him if i find a good deal

Well… like i said before :snky: , i would stick to getting 4strokes, just because of how your land is setup, and how much more powerful, taller, suckage in mud 2strokes are.

i had a yamaha ttr125 4stroke and it was pretty fun, was still decently quick and handled pretty well, i think i only jumped it once and it was an epic fail but that was my fault :lol: i think that size bike would be good for the wifey

as for the kid, stay with things under 90cc, iirc correctly, they are the same size as 125’s just smaller motors. Would he be interested in a quad? when i was that young i loved my little korean ghey 90cc quad and it tore shit up in mud, and it will last him longer than a bike

i have a crf50cc with an 88cc kit in it for sale cheap

pm me

edit- ive taught a few kids how to ride on this bike. its a great beginner bike

I also have a crf50 w/88cc kit. But that shits way too :pimp: to sell. But they are awesome pitbikes so I highly recommend.

I have an 02 cr 125 I would probably sell because I think its time to upgrade to a newer one this Spring. Bone stock. I had it about 2 years. Just before winter I pulled the airbox out and cleaned it like the day it came off the showroom. new airfilter with no rides on it.

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/3438/1000512tg0.jpg

taught my g/f who has no experience what so ever how to ride on this bike. She is far from a chick youd expect to be on a dirtbike or even be able to handle it. But she did just fine. A girl my buddy rides with is about 5 foot tall 90 lbs and this chick rips on a modded kx 125 like nobodys biznazz…A 125 is no big deal.