SHORT NOTICE 3/28/10 HONDA MEET

i know its short notice…if anyone is interested, i will be heading down to a honda meet in paramus nj on sunday the 28th (6 days away). going to be leaving around 9-930am. its going to be at the garden state mall in paramus. approx a 2.5hr drive. if anyone is interested let me know. drop a txt or call 796-2749

Mmmm tempting. Co-pilot position open?

negative

Hmm. I only have my roach on the road though…

its dirty jersey we are talking about…not cali!

Well I’m out then.

I got 3 things with an H badge sitting around, yet non of them run :lol

its a honda meet…but im pretty sure you wont have rocks thrown at you if you drive another manu through the mall parking lot and stop in lol

Subaru’s blow up right before crossing the Jersey border.

It’s a law.

subi’s just blow up period. lol just like boosted hondas!

Is there a website/link for this? So the Civic is going to have 200 miles put on it this year?

for those thinking that i am making it up and just trying to lure you into the state of NJ to be sodomized and then steal your car…here is the original link from HT

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2732823#post41672538

and yes, the EM1 will see more than 400 miles this year

Hmmmmmmmm

Quoting this for when it doesn’t happen. You free at all this week? PM me or some shit.

well, if only my car was tuned. SHIT

free??? please define free. my txts still work…u know the number!

lost it along with my phone last year mang

then its in the original post…and i know i have txt u within the last year biotch!!!

last year includes any time between january and december you dope. but I’ll let you know if I find somebody to take me down to NJ haha.

whatever…be more responsible with your expensive electronic devices!

no takers?