Another Jam Scare Gone Wrong

i got hit in the face with a beer bottle by some pussy at brick bar.

he was mocking me because i was blind drunk and singing a blink-182 song (josie, off of dude ranch, from before they sucked) and i called him a faggot. then his gf came up to me and started saying shit about 20 min later. we talked things out, broke rocks, everythign was cool i thought.

so then like 30 min later this kid comes back up to me and starts saying a bunch of shit. i was pretty drunk and not really listening to what he was saying, so i said hit me. which he did. i really didnt expect him to do it. he got booted and waited for the bar to close to meet me outside.

long story short, there was kind of a huge brawl outside (highlights include young geller pounding some kid and ripping off his shirt in the process, thill and beast doing work, and me drunk as shit standing there wondering what the fuck was happening) when the kid comes up to me and hits me in the face with a beer bottle, then runs away. we give chase, the kid runs into jims steak-out and calls the cops. we leave. the end