Shorteaz and Refused has taken my place...

listen here Phil… i let her take over ok because the master has to retire and take it slow for now. havent you noticed anytime she over took me i got my spot back :stuck_out_tongue:

so does that mean you’ll let me pass you? :smiley:

^^^ Kinda like how I let you pass me heh.

Anthony - GL (you and zepy probably have a private section for your whoring)

Holy shit Anthony… don’t tell me that sinister looking black s13 in the other thread… is yours?

If so, then damn, no more TTC jokes… :frowning: Next meet, we shall see!

Anthony, how’s TTC? :smiley:

hahhahaha…he’s driving now…lol

^ I know, but it’s a joke since he’s driving :rolleyes:

just an annoucement. currently 7th place. sooner or later im going to catch up to you angelica.:smiley:

^ haha, all I see are posts from you!
Just whoring it up I see…:smiley:

SO BAIT VLAD… LMAO…

Gabe: imah need some serious detailing dude :A

*Edit: Sorry guys i dont think anyone will be passing me for 3rd spot lol… especially you alex buhahahahahahaha…

I’ll still be trying to keep myself in top 5 without post whoring unlike assassin :rolleyes:

^hahah, assass1n has been going nutz!

im sure ill loose my 4th spot. dont care now about it. let alone top 5

… No problem, we’ll get that whip back into pristine showroom concours status. :smiley:

Does the post-count really matter that much to you guys?.. Talk about OCD:S

ive totally toned my posting down i think

Join the club… never really understood the whole competition of highest-post-count… :hmm

Does it help compensate for those missing cajones? :stuck_out_tongue:

offtopic

• Anyone know where I can get the best wings and ‘beer’ in Richmond Hill? Huge craving for quality wings, after a disappointing round at my buddies house.

cajones??

isnt it a bit late

Cajones (Ca-ho-nes) = ? … I always assumed it meant ‘balls’ as in one’s ‘guts’ and manlihood? Sorry Ange, I guess that doesn’t necessarily relate to you! :stuck_out_tongue:

This boiiiy don’t need sleep. I’m sure their all closed at this time, but I’m sure there’s A place still open short of Hooters. (Never liked their food anyways)

Richmond Hillers, where would I find the best wings?

not sure of richmond hill. but in kitchener i can point you the right way

All Star Wings
Yonge/Elgin Mills

Gotta LOVE the wings there and of course… the hooter like girls :wink: