Shots of our Lotus Evora S GP Edition

I love the interior with the red stitching! The stripes and the color scheme is a little over the top for me though.

Beautiful car, Joe! Love that thing :slight_smile: Hope all is well.

Great car Joe, but next time ask one of the photo guys here to do a shoot for you. I can see someone used their camera flash in the middle of the day… :slight_smile:

Thanks for the comments guys, glad you all dig it…

And Josh, I still use a Kodak Easy Share…

black can be hard to photograph, but you have another black car so I’m sure you know that.

And that dash makes me WANT to hit my head on it :tup:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120510103940/invasorzim/es/images/8/88/Mother-of-god-template.jpg

I like the paint now that I know there’s a back-story. Out of context I had mixed feelings.

Looks awesome! I dig it!

Looks good, I see you didnt have any interest in me coming out to take them. Would have loved to.

Not true at all, Kevin…I washed the car after work, gave the interior a quick detail, then took a quick ride to the Museum for some shots. Very impromptu…

You can take photos of any of my cars anytime you want!

Definitely agree on how amazing the seats are!! And sport mode just sounds phenomenal in stock form!

Probably something to plan for next year. My apologies. I’m assuming you guys are ready to put these away for the winter.