Should I Get This Truck??

ur a douche. I am not a rapper or drug dealer, but I drive a Denali… is that ok? 2nd… I did not buy my Denali to race other SUV’s… so when I “punch it next to you” at a red light, it will be to accellerate, not to try and race your SS. To your question, who feels better in the end? I would have to say me in my “baller suv” because #1 I could care less about your SS trying to race me, #2 I bought my Denali for luxury, not speed, and 3rd a Denali / Escalade is WAY more comfortable/“pimp” than a trailblazer.

If you want speed in an SUV the only option is the Porsche Cayanne Turbo, or the Lingenfelter TT SRT8 Jeep.

I would just go buy a regular trailblazer… cheaper and easier on gas. I have owned the 6.0 in my Denali for 2 years now and the gas is horriable.

18 and you want to lease an SS? sounds like someones not as grown up as they thought

If your not in it for speed then just get a regular trail blazer :rolleyes:

I look at them too. I also look at Lamborghini’s down on 51 :moon:

No.

I have to agree with this guy. Yes the Trailblazer SS is a wicked truck, but your young still and get screwed with insurance. Buy something more reasonable and you can always save and eventually trade in whatever you get if thats what you still want later down the road…

You can always pickup an older S10 blazer and do a v8 swap. There you gain the experiance of an engine swap, and I’m sure theres plenty of people on the forum willing to help…

a ss cobalt is not a sports car.

second… its the ONLY thing you would want if you got a car instead of the SS…

so you gonna spend 40+K on a SS trailblazer but if you get a car you’d get a SS cobalt

wow…maybe you want to try & raise your standards.
you could get a G35, or IS350 or something pimp in that price range…& you settle for a cobalt SS :dunno:

404 … you have no clue

i thought you have the truck :confused: also you need a tune i see 18mpg you should see around that

Have you talked to anyone about finance? You want to drop close to what you make a year on a new car at 18 (so you have a short credit history at best). I’m sure there’s a dealer out there that will do it, but I’m sure they are going to be licking their chops at the interest rate they are going to charge you. Not being a jerk, but seriously don’t do that to yourself. Get a nice used car and save up for something crazy when you hit 25 and those rates go down.

I do have the truck… but he was referring to SUV’s… only difference between my truck and the suv is the 3rd row seating. The seats, navigation, whole interior, etc… is all exactly the same as the SUV.

I swear my truck gets 11-13 mpg… I dont see why I would need a tune since its 100% stock other than the 22’s which have been off the truck since last summer. Unless you mean a tune as in lean it out for better mpg…

worst investment ever. i agree its a tight fast truck. as soon as you drive it off the lot i’m sure youre gonna loose $10k. you’re 18 making $2k a month after taxes and shit. buying this truck is way beyond your means. I’d probably buy a nice used car in cash and mod it tastefully. If youre dying to get something baller buy a house. You can buy a duplex and possibly make money to pay for a car.

yea and besides no job is guaranteed and being 18 with that type of car payment IMO is nuts! It would be one thing to lose your job and have a $300 car payment where as you might be able to borrow it from parents etc, but a $40k plus vehicle and $600 and up note is alot to swallow plus insurance. They’re def nice trucks but i dunno.

tune as in make it better over all which should help MPG

What do I need to tune it? Is it something I have to buy, or can you just plug right into my obd port with your tuner and change it? I really dont want to put any money into it as I am thinking about selling it for a daily driven car, like a 3 series or is250 awd or something in that range. I love my truck, but the gas is killer and if I need to haul something I can use my dads new diesel.

i would be able to do it once i license your truck. and diesel which one? duramax?

$500 a year for full coverage, every option on the Syclone, haha, the T/A was $2900 a year.

Thats cool… if I decide to keep it ill let you know! He bought a 2006 F250 King Ranch 6.0L… I know, I know, not my choice but its a really sick truck inside… Im a GM guy at heart myself.

check out the chevy website…only the “#SS” has a ls2 6.0 in it" the only one just has the “SS” branding with a vortec in it. Just like there is a SS cobalt with no SC and as far the the price range…they start at 31 and go to about 36-37

go ahead and buy it, just let me know where it goes when they repo it

Out of everyone…scoob and Old Dirty Georg gave replies i was looking for instead of trying to badger me to get another vehicle…i think i’m going the route that most people on here go…get a beater…make it into something nice…no payments…just insurance…rest of my money grows…and grows…peterock17 nice suggestion…thats what my dad does…buy houses then fix em and make money. But anyway…a new vehicle has left my thoughts…i would like some type of fbody or get a nice USED vehicle and pimp my ride. So…any suggestions?? Make Model Year…