should i ??????

http://www.elliottsportworks.com/lt1.html lookin at the lt1 le2 setup wit a custom grind cam,on a auto car wit a 3500k converter and 3.42 gear they got 480 h out of it and 497 trq obv with al bolt ons ,dual exh and full tune should i wait and do it or just cam it now and regret it later in the season :lol im confused …my heads gotta come off anyways for springs and valves so im thinkin this rt

Sure, why not?

it will be a little longer till i get em ,when i can do the cam now ,he has a 3 week turnaround on them .plus money is a little tite i can swing it but the wife would kill me for the car .honestly i would rather wait and do it later instead of now ,just wanted to hear oppinions on it

What she doesnt know wont hurt her though, right?

to a point ! when she wonders why the car is down for so long ,fly to amsterdam to get a tune all of a sudden and i cant drive it and shit she will know i spent money and dig into it

imo the best heads and cam come from lloyd elloit for the lt1, guy knows his shit more then anyone, if i still had the ole lt1 thats what i would do, or go with advanced inductions

Or swap a LS3 in it…=-O

i had a le3 headed motor in my 93 sold em for the afr,s i had .le3 is to big for what i wnat ,the le2 is perfect

stop fucking around and bring it to the guy who did my car. I dropped my car off yesterday at 3:30 and he called me today and hes already half way done with the tune. Im picking it up friday. He said the thing sounds amazing and its running great. Dropped it off a day late, picking it up a day early…doesnt get any better then that.

Not to mention he has 2 personal F bodys…one runs low 9’s and the other is a 94 cam only running 10’s all day.

he is also selling a 94 Green Z28 for only 1700.00…has a fresh motor and tranny in it.

Really? Damn, that was quick. What kinda #'s ya get. You dont hafta say/can PM me if you dont want others knowin:lol

we just talked briefly. He actually had the cam installed in the car last night (a few hours after I dropped it off) but he was waiting for the valve seals to come in for the springs so he finished the full install this morning. He said it started right up and idled great right off the batt…he said the thing sounds beautiful. He called to make sure I had 93 octane gas in it before he starts all the WOT tuning tomorrow…he did the idle tuning today. Dont know what it made for a baseline before tuning yet but he is calling me tomorrow and I will know full detail what it made before/after. Its on a Mustang MD-500 dyno so Im not expecting the numbers to be any records breakers.

Good shit man!

cant complain with that turn around time! it was a little under a 2 hour drive one way…130 miles.