shouts to the kid in the silver subie legacy gt at 3am getting on the skyway....

i was on the phone and some kids 3 deep in a subaru legacy gt waved me down, i opened my window and said whats up…figured you wanted to talk shop on the fact we have a common interest in cars…literally JUST got back into buffalo (nice greeting asshole)

silver subaru GT, 3am gettin on the skyway right near church st in front of the news station and holding center area downtown buffalo…tints with silly oakley stickers on the rear quarter/side windows…

sure enough dudes beat ass girlfriend asks me if “its my moms car”…yea because my mom rolls in a 500+ HP car. or then if my parents bought it.

not only did i clown the fuck out of you verbally - pretty funny looking when you stare at me all speechless - but i’m happy to hopefully inspire you to maybe not be a douchebag to people minding their own business at 3am.

i woulda told your bitch to jump in my car and leave your broke ass but she’d likely chew half my dick off, whether it’d be the snaggle tooth or her eating issue. grow up, get that promotion at subway and get your funds up instead of hating on the guys putting in work and owning nice shit. if i saw a 19 year old in a ferrari he copped on his own - that’s inspiration that someone’s doing significantly better then I am. and there’s always someone with more money then you.

cliffs: grow up

lol what a way to be welcomed back

yea really

sorry for the negative post i really hate that because on forums it always spirals out of control but i just had to get it off my chest. even though i burned them pretty bad in person ha

“i woulda told your bitch to jump in my car and leave your broke ass but she’d likely chew half my dick off, whether it’d be the snaggle tooth or her eating issue.”

<3 It!

Welcome!!

Lame. Why do people feel the need to say negative shit to people like that? Fuck em…haters.

I remember my first beer…

I caught you on the 290 a few weeks ago right before the split to DT/NF. I was going to do the same thing to you. :slight_smile:

Sorry about that. I will tell my gf to keep quiet next time.

This is why they invented tint, so asshats can’t see inside the car.

http://pic.mk/images/coolst1281735867.jpg

if you’re driving that thing in your sig, i bet your life is a “cool story, bro.”

You better believe it, cloud 9 all the way :slight_smile:

You sure showed him!

this made me lol.

thanks for the great words of encouragement!

Ahhhh I miss Don Skotniki and his wiley ways.

Subaru GT with Oakley stickers > M5

:biglol:

Haters gonna hate…

It’s annoying, but you just gotta deal with that shit. Everyone is going to think that, or something along those lines. When you have nice stuff, people are gonna hate.

handled like a boss

http://pic.phyrefile.com/g/ge/geeman/2011/05/21/40857.gif