show or more go?

^ X2

wow, i figured everyone would be telling me to do the front end, guess not.

and i mean, c’mon guys, we all know that you can never have enough power :wink:

All go
No Show

That’s my style!

My 240sx looks almost stock! Other then the rims, the FMIC, the exhaust and the fact it’s lowered it almost looks stock. I like the sleeper look. I like that look when you see a car and it looks like a stock vehicle but for some reason you see a few things that make you think twice about that because there is something dangerous about it. Looks stock but it doesn’t type of thing.
I still got the pig nose!.. with a Greddy FMIC behind it lol!

I don’t care what people say, Pig Nose FTW!!!.. Oink!!! Oink!!!

As long as the car is in great condition then don’t worry too much about the looks right now. First make the power to back up the look you want to get in the future. Don’t be like one of those ricers that look like they have a 9 second car but in reality all they have is a intake and an exhaust.

good game

yeah, fuck the silvia front
slap a bigger turbo or worry about other things, not a front end pffft

Do looks last make the car go first… thats my philosophy, i dont care if ppl talk about how shitty the car looks its function over form first… but then when ur done with taking care of the under body elements… make it pimp on the outside :slight_smile: Wasting so much money to make a car look good… but not enjoy driving it… is lame to me… I care more about my feel of the seat experience… than people checking out my car.

I think you should spend some money and making your car look clean, emphasis on clean and not riced. Ie, fix your rust and get a nice fresh paint job. No body kits or anything. Just to make sure all the body parts match.

At that point you should focus on your suspension and rims/tires.

low n slow

naw, it’s not a caddy, lol well, maybe i’ll throw on the snail and strip the interior down to nothing.

12 second car anyone?

Exactly, it doesn’t flow well. Different interpretations ftw. :stuck_out_tongue:

Those pics you posted though, holy balls!

^^ sil80 OUTTA style thread on zilvia… 385 posts as of today on it… I look at it like this… a 180sx is round and silvia is square… they just dont go…

how bout do a bit of show and go… fresh paint, and do some mild tuning

BOTH! :smiley:

Get some coils, and some OEM side skirts and some spacers for your wheels. Then get a trubo. That’s less than 2000.

no silvia front end please. if you want show just get lip and oem skirts.

I love how there’s a 3 spoke Sileighty in that post. I haven’t seen someone hate 3 spokes as much as breaker. Foul play.

clean and quick not riced