Shrek the Third

well, i saw it this past weekend. i enjoyed this movie.

the first ones were probably a bit funnier. but it kept me laughing throughout most of the movie

basically shrek’s father in law dies, he doesn’t want to be king, enter arthur(oh that JT…). yada yada prince charming isn’t happy, wants revenge you know… throw in some of the princesses. oh and can’t forget the baby ogres.

oh and the Transformers preview plays before this. got me real excited.

yeah that’s about it.

:tup: I need to go see this one of these days, after i see the 48036239 other new movies ive missed over the last 2 months :picard:

you are royally HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN

^^
best part

got to watch the 1 and 2 first…

gotta see this. Loved the first 2.

1st was really good, 2nd was alright… The 3rd one sucked. It was pretty much just a story, not really much humor in it.

yeah, it was just meh story wise. but i did laugh.

i thought it was funny but i really didnt see any of the others

I thought the 2nd one was the best. The 3rd was okay- pretty funny, but nothing spectacular.

i saw the first one in spanish.

how is the music on #3? hey now, your an allstar from the first one ruined it for me. plus it was in spanish. totally lame.

yea it was ok IMO

It wasn’t as annoying, imo.

yeah the music is better. no allstar crap.

watch it in english. it’s a good time.

i watched the 3rd online… thought it was horrible… sure that’s in comparison to the other 2, but still… i would have honestly been upset if i paid 8 or 9 bucks to see it.

im going to see it sometime this week

This movie lost the spark the first 2 had, but I must say, when you know who busted out with the Led Zeppelin song, I could NOT stop laughing :slight_smile: :slight_smile: