si ecu in gsr?

hey will a 99-00 civic si ecu run my jdm gsr motor in my 99 civic ex? ive been lookin for a 99-01 gsr ecu but i found an si so do i have to modify anything or will it run fine.

anyone? lil help please :pimp:

a gsr manifold has the secondary butterflies, which you would need a P72 ecu to control. So, it won’t work for you.

thanks man thats all i needed to know.

Dont matter civics are way lame anyways…

hi spencer :wave:

what up carl. we gotta chill soon man. yea i understand why everyone hates on hondas i do find myself driving like an asshole sometimes but how could i not with a stock 8k redline? they are great cars it just sucks that they are all fwd and it takes some decent loot to make em fast. but shit mine’s basically a stock jdm gsr motor and i’ve taken a lot of cars that i didn’t think i could keep up with. i always enjoy smoking stock audi’s and a jag 3.0 the other day since they are like $30-40k more than i paid. but anyways get a confederate flag for that truck you redneck!

you could swap out to a skunk2 manifold, but the fuel maps are going to be wrong. you would also need to get an afc.

I think we talked about this before…
OBDI chipped ecu. I tried to keep my car OBDII, and after fighting with a bunch of different things, it is really just the best option all around.