: Sigh : Why can't the Travis insanity ever end? NASIOC scammer thread...

travis is one of the oldest people on this forum.

teachin little kids how to wipe there ass

The problem is you are too nice. :slight_smile:

Yea, I felt bad too. However, the continuous selfishness including selfishness towards people that feel bad and want to help is just overwhelming. It’s disgusting.

Time to be a man and grow up.

not really when ya think of who is on here

? What? He’s like 8-10 yrs older than the average on here.

he is 26 not that old ,im 28 ya got hank carmen and others that are ,yes he is up there but not in the top

Where have you been?
He’s been told so many times to get his shit straight. I could give a shit, but I can’t believe he’s still unemployed. I’m 10 years younger than him and I am a full time student with two jobs and I work my ass off, pay what few bills I have (cell phone, car ins., credit card) and don’t miss one in fear of fucked up credit.

This mother fucker is 28 years old. There’s no turning back, it’s done more than slap him in the face, it’s punched him in the face and he just stays on the ground and leeches off others.

I am pretty new. Less than a year. I don’t KNOW anyone on here (met like 3 of you for like 5 min each).

I’ll teach him right :rofl

So is this Travis guy a stand-up guy or no? I’m getting mixed signals

we need moar pwnage! spill it.

Yeah I wanna know what Mom had to say too.

im tired man i was gonna smack one down and go to bd can i do it tommorow

no. do it naow.

you’re fuckin killin me man.

lurch remeber what is aid…you rang you rang

remember that

wat

Same way you never got the check for your tailights eh? Ive given the you the benifit of the doubt with all the bashing of you on here but its impossible to now. You are a complete scumbag. Maybe you should take your own advice and “gag on a shotgun” or whatever other retarted thing you say to people that bash you. - as much rep as i can.

what she said

fine finall tally on car is 31k ,his bike accident /his fault as ho locked up front tire and couldnt hang on “his admit”,thats all or now:ahh