: Sigh : Why can't the Travis insanity ever end? NASIOC scammer thread...

Critical details itt.

I would barley trust 1 to change a tire

Let alone 3 of them

LOL! I just got a vision of travis getting it up in the air, a breeze comes and it wobbles, “ehh fuck it its insured”

starts to paint away when he bump the car and boom

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Are there any pictures of said pink rims?

Yeah there are plenty.

Update?

so i read that thread that code blue made about the car that joey sold to him… and i just found the comments that travis was making hilarious, like him trying to explain to joey what the rightttt thing to do would be

:rofl :rofl

bumpdate pls

im being 100% serious about this. You have the front, i can haz the rear?(or the other way around ) i always wanted a car b que. ill come with $$/sawzall/truck.

why didnt you make one out of the 24325634542 240 parts cars youve had?

this one has more of an epic legacy. plus the irony is killer !!

good point

:rofl

We NEED the life story of travis in a series of motivational posters.

hahaha yesssssssss

:+1

Not a bad idea!

adam H please post details of the banks reaction when they came

Bank never came here. I sent a picture this morning along with stern conversation asking WTF was going on with their decision. They contacted me within the hour and faxed me the documents saying they’ve relinquished their ties to the car and I have legal right to dispose of it.

AS soon as the ground hardens up a bit here from all this rain I’m going to be jacking it up, pulling the rear end/DS/rear halfshafts and then getting the car prepped for disposal(or if someone would like to pay scrap weight and buy it so be it…)

Dont use scissor jacks…