: Sigh : Why can't the Travis insanity ever end? NASIOC scammer thread...

my PERSONAL loan is 7.5%, my last USED auto loan was like 2.9% :rofl

my credit is good though.

When the drunk driver hit our house and wiped out my wife’s old jeep we ended up having to go with a 19% vehicle loan from Chrysler. With her old jeep being totalled we had to get her a new car and we didn’t have very good credit. That has since changed when we refinanced it through SEFCU at 4.75%. But we had it for over 2 years at 19%… and it REALLY sucked.

If there’s a way, T-Koch will find it.

HOLY SHIT! My car was less than HALF that. WTF happened?:ahh:ahh

do you not read? unsecured loan at 10-12% vs car loan (secured) at 5-6%.

what’s unsecured? is it for “high risk” people? ones who are likely to not finish paying or have no collateral?

still less than credit card percentages. those shits are like 24.99% scary as HELL

Pete you’e retarded. I was talking about a CAR LOAN. A PERSONAL LOAN IS UNSECURED IE. YOU DONT PAY IT THEY CANT TAKE SHIT BUT FUCK YOUR CREDIT UP. Also very hard to get. No collateral.

They have secured personal loans too.

My personal loan had a 5.9% interest rate through sefcu

Well, then your special because its 9% right now. And thats the best they can do, it’s worse if you have dumpy credit.

Yea mine was from a couple years ago

Travis… You did hit on my Ex a few times… Not that I cared then or now.

I have always had a fire extinguisher in my car. Ironically left it in my trunk the night we came to help you.

The scissor jacks… You could have painted your wheels one side at a time and not risk harm to the vehicle. I’m not busting balls either.

I never had a problem with you or anyone on here that I know of. So please don’t give me any grief.

i think my last car loan was 12.9% cause my parents wouldnt co-sign with me and at the time I was self employed and couldnt show an annual income. I showed that bank though by paying of the car 3 years early. cock suckers

WTF Pete hasn’t posted ITT about credit IIRC.

I think there’s one lesson we can all learn here:
Life is short, don’t Koch it up.

I highly doubt anyone knows. Your such a pathelogical liar you have begun to believe your own BS.

My personal loan is 10.69% thru Sefcu and my truck loan is 10.8% thru NBT.

Ive got credit and always pay my bills on time, usually early so I dont know why the rates are so high.

wow 10.8%, you couldnt get your truck loan through Sefcu?

I didnt try. The dealer I bought it from deals with NBT so I went with that.
One of these days when I get a chance Im going to look into refinancing it for a lower rate.