: Sigh : Why can't the Travis insanity ever end? NASIOC scammer thread...

I don’t think we should, he kinda smells funny.

your feet + puma’s=most disgusting smell ever. leave jay alone, he smells purdy :slight_smile:

I just talked about that earlier… I forget what thread. Manny told me to stop stepping in poo with them.

The travis scammer person is a d-bag

granted travis bashing is funny

I know he dident sell the wheels, when I looked at it the burnt ones were still sitting in the trunk this was last week or so

Next time I will shower and brush my teeth, sorry, it’s a suby thing :lol

Your a fucking idiot… Look at the date/time on the PM, and look at the date the check cleared. How can you deny that? If you really cared about proving all of us it wasnt you, scan your checking account records from 12/08.

I dont know you, and I dont want to meet you. stay the fuck away from me.

Jay if your neighbors come after you for the beer in their front yard, I’m sorry. You can tell them it was me.

They’re unemployed drunks, if there was some left in the bottle they would have been happy.

this thread is awesome…

once again travis is caught.

Failvis! Explain the PM!

YOU’RE A DIRTBAG!

Wow. Not even sure what you can say about this. I am really surprised no one has:

1. Beaten the shit out of you
  2. Brought you into court
  3. Contacted the authorities.

It’s mind bottling to me that people would just accept the loss and move on. I’ve beaten the snot out of people for $20 just based on the point that you don’t do that shit regardless of reason/excuse/etc…

I’ve said before to change your ways but man, it’s like you really don’t give a fuck about anything on this planet unless it benefits you in some way. That’s a horrible way to live.

Its like he gets off by scamming people.

a refresher shall we

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090305191631856

" Im to busy taking pictures of myself ass fucking chick with backne" I laughed out loud in my office!

“I can practically play connect the dots with my cumshots on her back”

This thread is awesome.

Good job to all of those involved (Travis). We need more citizens like you in America. GOBAMA!

Wow. I feel extremely lucky to have received the other half of my money when Travis bought his car off of me. He had good credit with me, but there is no explaination for this. A PM and A bank statement both showing he received the payment and then he denies getting it?

WTF…

The only way this wouldn’t make since is if that check didn’t clear. But Travis would have to prove that by showing a bank statement. Until then all and any transactions with Travis should end, for everyone.

Travis I say this with more certainty than I ever have:

You sir, your and idiot.

oh man… i still laugh my ass off for this…we need a new episode