: Sigh : Why can't the Travis insanity ever end? NASIOC scammer thread...

u better start young man! :shifty

Hey Failvis -

oh boy.

I only care about pumping iron, driving my corvette, and getting foot jobs.

Everything else is negligible.

:excited

Hey Failvis you epic life failure. You’re a the biggest low life the world has ever known. You’re the kind of dirtbag I will warn future generations not to become.

Report that shit. You suck.

i sense anger. you need o’tooles

Wow Jesse :rofl

Not angry at all. Flabbergasted maybe.

But you’re going to O’Tooles anyway.

While it is horrible that someone would get scammed like this, I still think the worst is the bank that got absolutely fucked. Sure, it’s just an entity but it does have negative consequences (ie AIG/CitiGroup/BOA/etc…). The funny thing is that he modded a car that was not his. Yes, you do not have the legal right to modify a car that you are making payments on. It’s easy to dismiss the fact that it must be yours because you are driving it. But, the legal note says otherwise. So, after he devalued the car that wasn’t his, he blew it up and replaced the bank’s motor with another motor. Then, after he stopped paying on it or whatever he did, the car burned down. At that point, the bank has a legal right to do recovery. Unless he has a written document indicating they gave up legal ownership (ie decline recovery), they STILL own it and can sell it off in any way to gain recovery against the loss. I say loss because I assume Travis isn’t going to do the right thing and pay off the note which he is entitled to do.

So, after the bank losses all monies on this fucked up deal. Travis parts off the burnt/broken parts to people. The real kicker is that these pricks don’t get the shit they pay for.

How many people lose in this situation? It’s visible to me that one person never ever ever ever loses out regardless of situation: Travis.

To be honerst, my life would be much easier if I could:

Tell my landlord to go fist himself and I am not paying the $2,500 rent
Tell the two banks that I am not giving them $800 for the auto loans
Tell the many many banks that gave me loans for education that they can dream of getting the $2,000 monthly check
etc…

But, I am not a scumbag. I have an obligation to pay for the services I receive and use. That’s MY responsibility to fulfill and it doesn’t matter if I don’t want to, I can’t, or whatever.

I’m so sure the proceeds from the sale of these parts are going to the bank that he ripped off, as well. :rofl

and FWIW, I have a car loan through SEFCU and my title is actually clean, no liens, in my name.

Weird.

monthly payments WOOO, i pay mine on time. infact im ahead a couple months

stripes rock!

benny the stripes are sick

I can’t even drive my car, and I still pay for it every month. Boo.

Don’t worry most women can’t drive.

:rofl

Not what I meant and you know it!

Where the fuck is my Ferrari!?

proof is her accident record. + rep

Sigh

I feel like the new Travis.