sigh......

while this is true, T28s are cheap.

:tup:

I didnt know turbos were so sensitive, I would have thought it would of just tore the paper towel into tiny bits and shot it through.

Shows how much I know.

ever try to compress a paper towel?

WTS: Hose clamp. While this sucks, it COULD have been worse.

[quote=Nikuk;1032744]ever try to compress a paper towel?[/quote

they shred pretty good. when i accidently hit them iwth the lawnmower when someone leaves them in the yard

they shred pretty good. when i accidently hit them iwth the lawnmower when someone leaves them in the yard[/QUOTE]

A turbo isn’t designed to cut things. It’s designed to suck air in

You ever try to compress air with a lawnmower?

put it this way, now when you sell it to that guy you can up the price even more !

Sorry to hear

Deathdick: there is a LOT tighter clearancing in a turbo inducer wheel then in your lawnmower. And when something “uncompressible” gets in there is forces the shaft off center (at 40k - 100k rpms) which will fuxor the oil bearing. VERY simplified version.

:clap:

Jay, I’ve heard you say this many times over the years. You love cars and the heartbreak associated with them! Stick it out man, take the help of the people around you and it’ll be :tup:

And like someone said, T28s are cheap :slight_smile:

42r

yea pretty much what he said… lol thanks for clearing that up so i didn’t have to

The more you know… :rainbow:

That lawnmower comment shows that there’s a whole lot more you need to learn from the book of common sense.

Wow Jay that blows. What does it cost to just rebuild the turbo? You better not sell this car if the cost to fix it is under $1k.

I can’t help myself Jay…and you know I dont mean it to be mean but I am SHOCKED that you forgot something :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheer up bud…could have been worse.

That sucks man, I hate shit like that

selling = bitch move.

Yeah, you don’t want to be like me.

the reason he was considering selling had nothing to do with the turbo