Sightings Thread

definitely, great day for an open roof finally

Saw a RHD civic hatch the other day with different colored fenders and shit on morris road.

ive seen that hatch b4. comin off baltown road once

his evo is black…

shit looks filthy :facepalm

on my way back from downstate saw a red del sol plates “1low sol” anyone on here?

also saw norwood on i88

saw a group of sick trucks throwing sparks northbound on 87

http://shift518.gom-host.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1167&stc=1&d=1249857705

Saw a Bentley all smashed up on the center grass of 87 near exit 7 heading south.

See the white Colorado?

quick update of shit i saw in the last few days:

-black corrado on black sebrings with a kit and GAP sticker on the back on the corner of rt 50/ kingsley rd
-the yellowish green drift 240 thats on here in the agway lot on rt 50 (sorry dude, forgot your name)
more shit i forgot…

Thats Wallace with the 240. I just found that out a few days ago.

yeah thats it… my bad.

yup, looks sick, they all put on a nice show :thumbup

went to LG saturday and was playing with a black c4 vette. he got off at clifton park.

red ferrari 360 with a black top convertible on 87 going north this morning

yellow modena in toga this weekend

i think that is the car i see in albany occasionally

Thanks d00d - prob wont spot me as much, I moved from latham - beep or wave next time

Jessus, is that 2X4 steel thing under the roll pan the drag “block”… that is a little over kill isnt it! looks like a nice ride though.

PS anything “I drag…” for a plate on a mini truck is :gay

i hate obvious plates in general. things that are redundant for no reason, like a plate that mentions color, make, model, engine, just obvious things like that. a “MY 95 M3” plate on a 95 M3 is REALLY unecessarry. come up with something different or original or something that people wont get right away. cuz obvious plate is obvious.

I HATE when people get obvious plates like you stated^^^ Like 89FORD or something :rofl
So dumb