sightnsound

forget it moron. I was implying that you havn’t changed since being on Pittracing and you used to run these competitions on there also. Eveidently it was over your head or your head is up your ass.

and you haven’t changed since then because you still drive a cavalier

wtf does me using photoshop have anything to do with what board i’m on? :dunno:

stop bringing up stupid shit just to call someone a moron. :stick:

:crying:

I expect no less from you kurt :rolleyes:

you make less sense every post you make.

I make no sense? Christ you are the one crying over a photo shop contest and how people don’t read. Then what wa sthe BS that got you banned on saturday?

Let me break it down for you. You do nothing but :crying: which means CRY ABOUT SHIT, and I expect nothing less from you. You have been acting like a hurt little bitch for a while now and take offence to everything.

Now you want to talk about me making no sense, how about you and this recent brain post of yours. About driving a cavalier? no shit wow are you a genius. And I;m on a car board what a conicidence. I’t not running photo shop contests on a car forum then crying about some one busting my balls like Craig king wa sto you.

STFU already and find someplace who gives two fucks about you being hurt like a puppy and wants to deal with your drama.

I may arugue with people but it usually involves car realted shit or personal attacks. You just over read shit and look for fights or arguments where ever you can.

I’m done with thei thread, even though I feel special for geting my own personal thread again.

not really any of your business

Let me break it down for you. You do nothing but :crying: which means CRY ABOUT SHIT, and I expect nothing less from you. You have been acting like a hurt little bitch for a while now and take offence to everything.

king of teh intarweb you are

Now you want to talk about me making no sense, how about you and this recent brain post of yours. About driving a cavalier? no shit wow are you a genius. And I;m on a car board what a conicidence. I’t not running photo shop contests on a car forum then crying about some one busting my balls like Craig king wa sto you.

yeah it was a joke cuz what you said made no sense…obv it worked cuz you posted about it

STFU already and find someplace who gives two fucks about you being hurt like a puppy and wants to deal with your drama.

telling someone to read that iwasn’t done with the pic is not classified as drama…you poutting ouy :blanyer: in about pittracing stuff is

I may arugue with people but it usually involves car realted shit or personal attacks. You just over read shit and look for fights or arguments where ever you can.

keep telling yourself that :repost:

I’m done with thei thread, even though I feel special for geting my own personal thread again.[/QUOTE]

On a side note kurt just to drill it home to you more, keep up your internet tough guy act because there were plenty of witnesses to the last time me and you got into it publicly and you were suposed to “laugh in my face”.

Stick you tail between you legs again like last time with a dumb look on your face and drop it. Make smart ass comments like “king of the interweb” isn’t proving anything.

k thanx bye

yeah, forgot about that, you called my sister a whore then said you were gonna kick MY ass for defending her and if i remember it correctly you bitched at me and i told you to shut up and quit sayin shit about her and john said to break it up and get foood…i dont’ see that as tail between my legs, unlike you and 90% other people on here i don’t resort to physical violence/threats to prove my point.

That never happend. YOU NEVER TOLD ME TO SHUT UP. DO I really ahveto get everyone involved on this one? You sat there and said “look dude” and that was about it. I told you I was done fucking around with you. YOU NEVER ONE TOLD ME TO SHUT UP because you would have been dropped.

Yes John did say lets go get food but thats about the only think truthful in your whole statement.

Later while eating Jackie thanked me for not killing you.
Chad said you needed that.
Eric stod there laughing
And you never talked to me again in public.

So keep living in your own little world there tough nuts.

Oh and I;m sorry I said I was done with this trhead, but I can;t stand fucking liars like yourself.

So fuck off and keep painting your reality to mask what really happend.

aim please

once again resorting to kicking my ass for the things YOU were saying

Yes John did say lets go get food but thats about the only think truthful in your whole statement.

Later while eating Jackie thanked me for not killing you.

who cares if you would have hit me i woulda pressed charges i’m not about to get into a fist fight with an asshole because he’s talkin shit on my sister

Chad said you needed that.

funny thing is that’s not what he told me, said he was behind me the whole time if you woulda came after me he woulda stuck up for me so if he’s lying then he’s a little bitch too

Eric stod there laughing

so?

And you never talked to me again in public.

yeah cuz you’re an asshole who gets hot headed for all the wrong reasons and even when wrong makes up excuses so he doens’t have to cover his tracks.

So keep living in your own little world there tough nuts.

soon as i figure out what this has to do with a photoshop contest and getting my thread locked i’ll let you know

I prefer in person and I will bring a camera so I take a pic with a penny so Kurt doesn’t make shit up anymore.

PS I don;t have AIM right now :slight_smile:

lock this mofo down

Kurt keep breaking aprt my posts to make yourself look like you know what was said.

You avoid conflict because you a bitch plain and simple you do it with EVERYTHING. you run hide in person the talk about how tough you are.

STFU asshole

where the hell did this come from…please let this DIE!!!..this is so 6 months ago

Agree lock it so kurt can cry about another one of his threads being locked.

He wants to say something come find me in person, if not shut the fuck up.

Stupid bitch.

come down and kick my ass tonight then if you got a problem with me, just realize there will be police at your door later on when you do.

I’m working you cry baby little bitch. Liek I said cry to the police because you run your fucking mouth.

FUCK YOU!

HI I’m kurt,m I’m 50lbs soak and wet cause problems act tough but hide behind mommy, daddy and the police when people are tired of my shit.

Also I said last time if you would laugh in my face you were getting dropped. When I see you again you better star running your mouth since you are so big and bad and not just sit in the corner and stare you punk ass bitch.