Signature Requests

hey guys. ive just recently joined up on this forum, and i WILL be picking up a 240 soon (ive been brainwashed by a certain group of people). Anyways ive noticed that not too many people have sigs on here. On other forums that i go on, ive noticed it is alot easier to remember people by their sigs, and it gives a little more personality to the boards. So anyways ive started this thread to help you guys out. Since im a whiz with Photoshop 8) i am offering to make you guys sigs.

If you want a signature, post in this thread a picture or pictures or your car, and maybe a little description of what you want the sig to look like, and what to say.

i will try my best to make them for anyone who wants them, but please remember this will be done on my free time, so dont expect to have it in a jiffy.

post away SON!

make one out of the ugly face that sits beside my messages

I think it will be rememberd.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/624000-624999/624436_24_full.jpg

that but narrow, like not so much on top or bottom and my user name

newbieracer…

Thanks alot

i just made mine last night…

i’ve used PS a few times…but only for basic photo editing…

Here’s what i came up with…it’s a little larger but i can’t re-size for some wierd reason.

Yes i know it has my 300z but that’s my “every forum” sig…when i get pics of the 240, ill get a sick sig for that.

try clicking the sig… i think it still works.

SDragon,

Thanks for the sig.

It looks great.

taste the rainbow

lol drift skittles!!

sig test

http://img110.exs.cx/img110/8285/alexsig.gif

sdragon you have pm

heres what the dragon made up for me hehe. what do u guys think?

i see nada so far…

It’s too big. Resize it or edit it.

“Try to keep the size of any images reasonable, we have set a limit of 125 pixels high by 500 pixels wide so that the forums will not become overly cluttered and take too long to load”

Please keep that in mind when making sigs for users, thanks.

thanks SDragon, fantastic job, better than i could ahve asked for
its in the sig now so enjoy

http://forums.son240sx.ca/album_pic.php?pic_id=574

Hopefully the pic works okay.

Anyways, do anything you think is good, sunset/scenic backgrounds & maybe a light motion blur on wheels/car would work. Keep the username small in the pic. Keep the sig pretty small as per the rules. But do whatever ya want ultimately!

Let’s see what you can come up with! :slight_smile: So far so good!

good job on all the sigs man…loooks like youre keeping these guys happy…lol

try to redo my sig somehow if you have the time…just edit it or we u feel like doing…

?? I’ve made sure that all the sigs that i have made were 125x400 or smaller.

do it, dooo it now!

hahaha, thanks pal

?? I’ve made sure that all the sigs that i have made were 125x400 or smaller.[/quote]

That would have been in regards to the previous sig that Mr. Skinny used.

?? I’ve made sure that all the sigs that i have made were 125x400 or smaller.[/quote]

That would have been in regards to the previous sig that Mr. Skinny used.[/quote]

Oh I see. No worries then :smiley:

i will get working on all these sigs ASAP guys!!!