Sileighty Pics Request...!

I’m not sure about the other guy but the only reason Chris sold his was to get a better condition 180sx.

Also I’ve noticed him looking for a silvia front end for that as well.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/677/pungodrift5310830900copwp8.jpg

/thread

if he does get another silvia front for his 180… im at a loss for words.

Hopefully this pic will help describe how i feel.

you feel that we evolved from pigs? :slight_smile:

and Peter that’s not a sil80 or 40 thats just a plain old silvia well silvia conversion

because “I” feel

silvia front ends look better on coupes

thats why i said /(end) thread

I think it flows nicer on a coupe. But I also like it on the hatch aswell. (my car is in “OEM looking” mode for winter storage)

I think most people like the Silvia front end not because it looks good, but because it is what it is…JDM. Not trying to be cliche or anything.

I know everyone has different tastes but can you honestly say that a stock 180sx with a silvia front end looks a lot better than a stock 180sx?

God help our club. For we do not know what we are doing.

Silvias look better than sil-80s, but having both is best.

Also, bensons car looks like ass because it has an 89-90 240sx lip on a silvia front end, side skirts, then no rear aero. Mirrors, a-pillars and roof painted red.

That white car that is now some hard parker poser, it has front and side full fiberglass kit, but no rear aero. And the grill painted white is ugly. This is why these cars don’t flow for shit.

Yes well thank you for your opinion. Im just happy that what you say really does not bother me. Insult away, I know you need to in order to get off.

:smiley:

Applesauce definitely has the nicest Sil80 on SON. Probably in Ontario too…

I don’t think its the point of having a siliva front end, of being “JDM” but,
some people actually prefer it.

In some cases its more aggressive, which people do have a taste for.
I love the classic pop up style, but I will be going silvia front end.
I personally love the way it flows with a hatch,
It also portrays that “agressive” look much more in person…

Case in point, Chris (konvokiller)'s hatch. When I saw it in many pictures, it didn’t seem like much but when I first met him, and his car last year, the front end grew on me.

Not to mention the headlights really do make the car.
I prefer bricks>projectors

^^^ Bricks ftf’nw!

Way to ruin the thread, Ed, why can’t you give appropriate constructive criticism.

Sure, I’m not saying you have to like Benson’s car, that’s a moot point. BUT, why couldn’t you have said:

“If I owned Benson’s car, I’d remove the 89-90 240sx lip, add rear aero and repaint the car… give the car better flow and visual appeal…”

Stop being a dick, it’s not a good “online” trait to have.

I agree with Martino about not getting a silvia front end to be jdm. If I wanted to be jdm I’d get a full jdm 180 and then put a silvia front end on it they’re dirt cheap anyways. I personally think the silvia front on a hatch looks much better because I dislike the popups. I think the sil80s and 40s look better than the silvias because I really dislike the coupes. The hatch flows so much better in my opinion and the silvia front really sets it off. I’ve seen Chris’ car (my brother’s car) from the beginning and the silvia front end just improved it so much, even looking at it in the rearview mirror in traffic it was a huge improvement.

And dual projectors > brick style (another opinion)

no headlights at all > triple projectors lol I’d rather drive around blind then run the triples

my opinion, there’s no better match than:

brick headlights, gtr grille, decent oemish fr bumper on a coupe.

to make it even better, overfenders/wide fr fenders with deep dish meshies and that to me is as good as it gets for the S13 gen. rocket bunny s13 coupe pretty much sums up the dream s13 for me.

i think projectors work better for a sil80 setup imo.

flares for hatches, overfenders for coupes…ftw

yeah kimmerkaze is right… it looks sex. Especially with the uber rare Silvia lip.

as for my green car, the reason why it was sold was i wanted to start with a new car/new sr and no rust, turns out i bought a 180sx. As for the silvia front end. I will be putting one on. I dislike the light quality of the pop up’s, also if you put hid’s in the pop ups you blind everyone. At least with me putting Dual projectors and hid’s its not really…as bad.

all and all, the 180 will have a silvia front end.

why, you confusing people? Change your name back!:slight_smile:

not tryon to confuse people, i am konvokiller, that name just eemed a bit…well…immature.

anyways, none the less silvia front end has better features then pop up, and does it not weigh less?

^^better get slim ballasts for your hid’s then if you’re concerned about saving some weight on the front end hehe.

don’t think it’d be that big of a difference though…