Silver MK4 Jetta 2.0 auto black on black leather full part out

I might be picking up a Silver MK4 Jetta to part out if the intrest is there… I dont want to sit on this pile for long.

02 Jetta GLS 2.0L auto. Black on black leather interior. everything but the left front and left rear doors are in awesome shape. Short list of parts and prices:

front bumper SOLD
rear bumper $80
Seats SOLD
steering wheel with controls $120

cd player $65
VW 6 disk changer, magazine included. $40
VW Monsoon factory amp. $65.
Will sell all three for $120

Front pass all black door card $50
Rear pass all black door card $50
Rear drivers all black door card $50
all three for $125

trunk lid $130
tail lights $25ea
hood SOLD
grille SOLD
headlights $20ea
2.0L 123Kmi $500
auto trans $350

right front fender SOLD
right front door $100
right rear door $100
mirrors SOLD
wheels and tires $220
Front strut, spring and kunckle with bearing $120 ea or $200 for the pair

front calipers $100 a pair
Rear calipers $100 a pair, ebrake works fine on both.
Will powercoat them for $100 a pair any color you want too.

Black leather e-brake handle $45
Ebrake cable not kinked or frozen $25 ea
sun roof headliner $70
Black carpet set, VGC no stains, looks very good! $100
VW 02J OEM axles. Pulled from other working car. Asking $80 ea.
VW 020 4 speed OEM axles. Pulled from other working car. Asking $80 ea.

Other odds and ends let me know what you need and throw an offer out there. Also on the hood and trunk… if you want CRC to shave the trunk or boser the hood, I will give you the parts for free. :slight_smile:

Hell, same with the 2 doors, ill give them away (latches included) if you want me to shave them. I also have left side doors sitting around too.

http://i45.tinypic.com/51vcqv.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/24gnb7k.jpg

Oh why can’t this be a 1.8t lol GLWS

yeah sorry bro. ill keep my eyes out for one for ya man. I know of an VR6 you can swap in. Full running car to take it all from, so engine, exhaust, ecu, gauge cluster, motor mounts, everything.

Yea I’m gonna stick to the 1.8t its stored for winter so I got some time to find one. Appreciate the look out as I’m sure u have a ton of connections lol again GLWS Buy his parts Guys!! Good Seller

Might pick up that grill next time I’m in Albany. Just picked up a 00 2.slow Jetta and the VW symble in the grill is busted in.

Sorry i forgot to update it, grille is sold already. I will look, I might have one in my basement still if I do ill PM you.

Are the rear struts good? If so how much?