silveradoman thinks he is funny

You don’t know every member and guest that visits the forum on the 24 hour basis.

Don’t pick on other people if you can’t stand being picked back on, because that’s what happens.

If anything being made fun of in a tight knit community where everybody knows each other is worse then being made fun of with people you will never encounter.

so u would be ok with me posting your pics up in a gay based site full of thirsty sausage swallowers ??? ok hang on a min

vlad you are a tard. posting silverado mans dumper truck FS ad is alot different than posting a M4M homofag ad on CL. stop trying to justify it

I don’t dish it out so it will be uncalled for.

Plus you’re the one who keeps bringing up gay tendencies. :tongue

I didn’t see the original ad so it’s hard to tell if it crossed the line. It probably was pretty bad, but I just find it funny that John picks on half the forum but the one time somebody gets back at him he starts crying.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 88slowmarro again.

im not crying , im pissed . i bust balls as i always will . trust me i can take it back as well . but i never posted bullshit like that or brought it anywhere else but here . this is the reason why NOONE likes that fuckin kid cause he has a big mouth and dont know when to stop or shut up . thios is why i broomed him from the s/r section and u or another mod let him back in …

if i called you or anyone a FAG i’d be banned. so whats the difference in posting a gayhomo classified for someone. i think thats pushing it.

john posted his CL ad for his pile of garabge S10 that he was selling.

schoharadomans rebuttal : make homofag ad. har har funny.

I’ve told you before and I’ll tell you again. After you made the list of who you want in or out I haven’t added anyone else. As a matter a fact, anybody who wants to get in, I tell them to message you and get your OK first.

Just also keep in mind, this would have never happened if you didn’t keep on picking on him. Did he cross the line? Likely. Did he cross the line because he got fed up with you busting his balls? Yes. You’re the instigator and this is the result.

Granted if something like this was made on Shift I wouldn’t allow it either, but he made it off the site which I have no control over.

With that said, I do agree he likely crossed the line but the AD’s removed so it’s hard to tell besides base imagination and scary images of John with alleged actions :ahh

I didn’t get to see the ad, what kind of services could I expect? :slight_smile:

Don’t get pissy, your way of busting balls and his are different,You need to be prepared to take whatever he throws at you Barring your kids/wife etc. Unless he posted YOUR contact info then You got nothing to worry about. Its already been deleted those people wont know you from a hole in the ground.

radoman should have retaliated on shift if he wanted to retaliate… end of story.

Bunch of cry babies ITT

Exactly.

Haha fuck that. Tons of gay guys know what John looks like now. He’s not gonna be able to walk down the street without getting whistled at by a dude like psi2high.

How many sausages can you swallow before your a gay?

Im about to get a billboard and plaster Johns face on it

agreed.

yeah thats helping your situation alot.

Well you’re on your own.