silveradoman thinks he is funny

do you really think that i give a fuck??? honestly? if its on my mind its prolly on this forum

…actually, I’ll just stay out of this. lol.

Funny, I expected to come into this thread and read about a sled going 9 seconds in the quarter mile. Then I just stepped back and looked at it and that will never happen

:rofl johnny.

your right i should just give up now…not…guaranteed my sled will go 9’s…but you wouldn’t know anything about my sled or whats going on would you??? go back to making your car scrape on every uneven part of the road

I will. Thank you for well thought out advice.

College graduates ITT.

:rofl

I think you should pewp in his pillowcase John.

I still think what he did is pretty fucking funny

This.

it would have been, if he put more time into it, or was the first person to do it.

he has about as much originality as hyundai does when designing new cars

i found it funny myself as well , buttttt ya dont do that shit on a fuckin homo section of craigslist . whats really funny is that sketchy is commenting , esp seeing as he is pro gay . whats so funny about it anyway sketch ? the fact that if i was gay i wouldnt be fuckin u ? dont worry im sure there is a lot of other pickle sniffers for ya out there . that is why your pro gay right ?

oh snap! :rofl

Pro gay? el oh el Im not pro gay i feel they have the right do to whatever they want. I could careless what any gay dude does. Its his right as a free american citizen.

What i find so funny is that as soon as someone bust your balls or makes fun of you, you threaten to fight them or some shit, grow the fuck up. You bust his balls he busts yours. yeh his was different PUBLIC website. I didnt see the original ad so i cant say much more. If you can’t take it dont dish it out. simple.

Sketchys got himself a man.

No. Getting married in 5 months.

In vermont.

Do you like antiquing?