Simple Photoshop help? .... If I had PS, I'd do it.

If I supply you with a .psd file or a .jpg (I think I have both) would somebody be able to simply provide the image for me on a transparent background? I have a logo that is surrounded with a white background and looking to get it printed, but it will always print with the white background…I need it transparent.

If you’re willing to do this for me, I’d appreciate it. Let me know an e-mail address to send it to and I’ll forward it on.

:tup: to somebody.

–Josh

ok…you’re all bitches. :wink:

It’s a proven fact that if you post the pictures on the internet and ask for photoshop help, you will get nothing but helpful replies.

post the pics…

:word:

picture?

On Reddit

Try 4chan

I’ll PM you my email address. Wifey can probably do it real quick if it’s as easy as you say.

Man, no one has a photoshop install? This would literally be a magic wand click on the white, delete, save.

Still need it, Josh? I can do it…

Thanks all… appreciate it!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33201[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33202[/ATTACH]

• Updated - - -

(yes, I still need it)

• Updated - - -

josh@thielstudios.com

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33203[/ATTACH]

Not sure if this will come through right…Save to your machine and check.

Actually…one min. We’re losing the light outline around the THIEL STUDIOS. Do you have a bigger version of this?

• Updated - - -

New one here. How large are you printing this?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]33204[/ATTACH]

^Thanks jon… i’ll have to check it a little bit later. I’m using them for several things…but the largest will primarily be for t-shirts and printed about 8"x8"

• Updated - - -

I just checked it…the only thing I see is that there is still white between the triangle and the thin outline of triangle… I’ll see if I have a higher resolution pic.

• Updated - - -

lmk an e-mail address and i’ll send the .psd file