singh is BACk

WORD ! wats up dudes !

just got back in the country earlier today, fuckin been driving for ever , with the traffic and shit it really sucked ass, rush hour in torronto is srs bzns !

anyways im back now, gotta put my pc toghther tomorrow after i build another one for a client and then i’ll be in full force for some mega shit :smiley:

peace yo, and yo brampton ontario has the hottest indian chicks everrrrrr i def did not go long enough i wanna go there again for liek 2 months , india aint shit compared to over there

calmmmm dowwwwnnnn

Go back to Africa!

wow thx guys :frowning:

:rofl Jk jk, welcome back dude! How was the trip?

fun man, went for another wedding , AGAIN, but it was cool i went nuts as usual and shit, went cruisin around the area, it was mad rich over there, fuckin crazy every house was a brand house in a new development, like the whole area is new… its crazy man, mad CLEAN up there !

well its like all mad new nice ass houses, with shitty cars outside… ahaha no one gives a fuck about their cars, they are all indians so they just invest in a house and say fuck a car get a camry LOL !

met some mad chill people tho, def goin back up real soon

i got to see my fam from england too they flown in, and my uncle from india and shit so that was cool even tho i just saw all them not to long ago…

mad plans to go back to india in january as well but i wont talk abut that until i have the tickets bought

Read my mind! :lmao

Singh I’m going to stick you in a elementary grade class for a week with that mouth and tape it to make an epic YouTube video of either elementary school kids learning something new or you getting pumelled by the teacher :lol

Always seems like he’s in such a rush and so excited to type everything out. It cracks me up when he posts.

Singh is always in a rush because he doesnt have time for chicken shit bull shit

LOL@ chris hahahaha :lol

yea i like to post like that cuz i stick out like that, and i think its funny, i kno it prolly makes me look stupid but i realized it pays to look stupid vs smart and everyone gives u a hand full of questions to answer… for free

anyhow, i actually changed up my vid card yet again so im down another week but got another pc to work on so vlad dont worry

ahahahha

oh and singh

when we chillin bro?

:lol:rofl
Now that would be hilarious.

Singh and his mouth/language, PARENTAL ADVISORY 24/7 around Dave Singh.

Singh is an NC17 person.

LOL everytime i read any of Singhs post i can totaly see him yelling the words extremely fast

i had to tell him to slow down and repeat himself like 2457257434 times when he was telling me how to edit my website :lmao he’s too smart for his own good :rofl

i see ya jockin dave singh, dave singh!!! HORRNNN HORNNN HORNNNN HORRRNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

you really need to fuckin relax. and call me, but relax first, because i can’t handle your jittery jibberish this early in the morning.

soon man , im just busy lately

haha ! nice ! yea i try to like… post in that kind of way where its like “intense” and shit

ya right that was nothin u gotta see these big projects and the documentation i have to right up for clients holly shit i feel like im in grade school teaching children

LOLLLLLLLL u aint ever gonna forget that shit

i dont have time for chicken shit bullshit

lol j/k but my nunmber is 378 3092 u can text me whenever and i’ll save your number

singh-a-lingh, do you still have that LEGENDARY voicemail machine thing? :lmao :lmao :lmao