india internet < all

yo guys,

im chillin in india and shit most of ya already know this… just felt like making a thread and shit…

So far i been to the border of india/china in the hamialayayayaya mountains or however you spell them, i went to new dehli and dehli as well and also armristar and some other places…

So MAD monkies in the mountains and my fuckin dad was feeding them fromthe car window and a BIG one with a scar on his face got pissed or something and tried to jump in the truck with us and kill us all but we got the windows rolled up in time it was crazy, them monkies are nothin to fuck with man !

so i officially collected the british/broken indian english accent over here so when i get back for a week i’ll prolly have a hard time brushing that off LOL i havent spoken hardly any english as it is so it feels kinda funny typing haha

I got mad pics tho, of everything so far, i think we have abot 20gb !!! all day everyday just snapping the camera constantly so i’ll be taking the best shots from those and make a gallery here on shift for ya guys to see, also took some amazing video of the fucked up driving here…

people drive lke idiots here but hardly ever crash i cant understand it, instead of using the blinker to turn somehwere, they use blinkers to tell u to pass etc… usually the roads here people are driving 5 or 6 wide in a 2 or 3 lane road LOL there is no left or right, you just go LOL no traffic lights and speed limits no one follows !

every car is completely shit here as well blown ass shocks and all under 3 liter engines, of course that is expected however i guess…

im gonna have to check out quiznos and papa ginos (mass) when i get back, this food is good but god damn im missin that american shit LOL

anyways i was at the bar last night… and im sitting there and i saw this dude, one of my friends from england… he was chillin there at the bar last night here in india ! fucked up right !? anyways was a crazy chance to see someone from another country at the same place and time etc

my phone kinda works here but its really expensive i aint tryin to use it much :stuck_out_tongue:

anywyas hi to vlad im sorry we couldnt finish that shit in time but it wasnt practical in the first place, when i get back we do some work son !

peace out to everyone i gonna show u mad pics and shit so no worries…

OH YEA i went down to this city i cant spell it out and its hard to say but found some crazy crazy deals on clothes… so i obght me a bunch of armani shit and versace andgabanna junk too :0 this is the place to come for shit

Good hearing from you broski!!! We gotsda chill when you get back…

Get on AIM if you see this!

Thats awesome. Ive discussed the whole driving thing at work some chill dudes from India. Im waiting for MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAd pikchas! post em up asap.

haven’t updated my blog for a long time, but I felt extremely happy and calm when I saw today that there were so many supporters to read my diary, my life. Thank you!After last interview which was described last article, wow power leveling I attended my second interview in a company which is called “Guangzhou SurExam Bio-Tech Company” in Science City, wow power leveling Guangzhou on Jan’3rd. My BF and I went there on Jan’ 2nd to ensure I could get good preparation the next day. In fact, I like this company when I first saw it and my critical BF also has the same feeling. I thought that I prepared this interview well, and I successfully passed five turns interviews at last. You know, I indeed felt that I am one of the luckiest girls in this world. archlord money I never ask my company about the salary though my employer said that I could ask some questions about this job, because I know that I am always the student in the university, and in fact, I am lack of society experience. Because of my heavy experiment job and I love this company, and then I didn’t deliver any resume to any other place. I arrived at my home to enjoy my archlord gold spring festive on Feb’ 8th, and I got back my university on Feb’20th. I always have the pressure of my graduation and paper, therefore, I didn’t live my life well these months. You know, I must worry about my experiments, extremely the result was not as good as I predicted before. I found that it is difficult archlord power leveling to express myself now because I wrote few recently, but I will try my best. I would like to say something about my love affair. My BF Gary and I quarreled once seriously in March, and at that moment, I nearly left him alone. Fortunately, he found that it was his fault immediately, and after two days anger, I accept his apology finally. Frankly speaking, I was also responsible for that quarrel, but my BF loves me more and made us regain our happy life. Now, some of my classmates still ask me such questions like why I chose him as my boyfriend because few girls could accept BF’s height is lower than them. As for me, I don’t think that is necessary for two people’s relationship. There is a saying that beauty is the eyes of the beholder. It is true. I like him, he is so cute.Haha.A large number of my friends envy me that I have found a job, had a darling boyfriend, and I would graduate in advance. Yeah, compared to them, I indeed have too many kind people in my life, that is my fortune. I think that I should always think about these fortunate things and kind people so that I could move on no matter how difficult my situation is. There is one thing which I consider more and carefully than before. That is parents are the most important people in my life, though I always make them angry. For example, I never get up early and always get up at noon when I enjoy holidays at home no matter whether somebody will visit us. I must treat Dad and Mom well in my future life to pay back their devotion on my growth. I am looking forward to one day that I could make money to buy something for them. I know that, that day is coming!

double you tee eff, mate?

EDIT: the above post was in response to one of those bullshit spam messages

He’s on like 28K, brah.

Shit I wouldve thought they had the best internet service anywhere because all the help centers and shit are over there.

Weve got monkeys like that here in Schenectady and Albany.

They are probably all in Mumbui or whatever…most of India is behind the times.

28K :rofl. god damn thats like 1996 in america all over again.

I cant wait to get back, and bust your balls about the accent! …lol

yea well the thing is travis is right, there is places here with very fast internet but most of the area is very behind, im getting internet from a cell phone privider anyways

shit sucks@the bars w/o you man, it’s OUT OF CONTROL and I’m trying to just handle it myself, I need **** that know whats up!!

ahhaha yea man we gota hit up the bar when i get back got some good stories for ya and i know u got some for me too LOL

just got back from partyin/drinkin , wedding tomrrorw is gonna be nuts got mad pics and shit i cant even store this shit anymore on the laptop, ranout of space using dvd’s nowLOL

Never liked you anyway! :tongue

wtf bitch LOL

anyways today i came from jaipur and went to agra in the same day took a million pics ofthe taj of course, and in the last 1 week been pretty much all over india its lke trains planes and automobiles everyday here LOL i feel like a celebrity with all these kids and beggers and salesmen on my nuts to give them money or buy some bullshit for 10x the real price ha

singh bring me somethin cool from india

that saab driving douchecock never got me a penguin from Antarctica.

you’re closer to there than I am, bring me one.

Don’t forget to smuggle my orange assed monkey!!! A female BABY ok?!!!

:hug Hope you’re doing good!!!

d00d, did you see sasquatch when you were in the Himalayas? be careful over there bro, mofos no joke!

lol nah son didnt catch him haha

yea i’ll bring back a few things for a few people, nothing amazing but somethin wierd/cool why not if i can fit it, i went shoppin alot so dont have alot of room anymore but i’lll figure somethin out

but i aint bringin a fuckin monkey lol