Sinister goes SPLAT LAW ADVICE

well gues i need some help here

i guess the insurance information the lady gave the office is invalid

my insurance got ahold of this farmers insurance that she supposidly has with the policy number she gave

and they came back saying they have to record of her being on the insurance or her car…

the office is gonna call me at 11 whne he gets on duty tonight… and double check the policy number with her…

i guess then if its not valid…then what do i do?/

anyone on her a lawyer or know a good lawyer that i can pay in beer and oil changes?

I think most vehicle insurance has coverage for underinsured or uninsured accidents… i’m not sure what it means but I think you can sue your own insurance company for the money, if you have this coverage.

i just have basic coverage on my insurance dosnt cover collision on my vechial?? i dunno

you are correct… i believe the state minimum for this insurance is 5000 and its not optional. I could be wrong, it would probably be good for you to talk to your insurance company to spangler

When i just went for my insuarance on my bike they said that its mandatory to have underinsured and uninsured coverage so even with liablity u might have that in aid of lawyer, bike value etc but im not sure id call your own insurance company and ask

did you get her drivers license number

Ummm, I don’t have under/uninsured coverage on my car… I think it varies by insurance company. (unless you mean it’s required for bikes only)

I think it is part of the "tort"option. If you are “full tort” you must have the underinsured/uninsured option and you CAN SUE YOUR OWN INSURANCE COMPANY… If the accident is proven to not be your fault… your insurance should not go up. Call your agent and ask. Nothing bad can happen from that.

Try again… I have full tort, but not under/uninsured. (I talked to them this morning…)

hmmmmmmmmmm… maybe it’s not in the tort option. I know I “had” to have it and I didn’t understand why because it is illegal to drive without insurance. But I guess we all don’t obey the laws.

go see an attorney just make sure you shop around. i went to one and felt like i got fucked with mine. they took 33% of what i got in my settlement and i felt i got ripped off. dunno though because i didnt shop around. call a few attorneys and set some things up. for the fucked up insurance and stuff i’d sue your insurance company as well as take payments the drivers wages. that was one of my options but i didnt go for it.

Under / uninsured coverage is not required on any vehicle. Sometimes when you lease they require it, but thats due to the lease requirement.

Insurance companies just like to fuck people who don’t know any better.

Do I need Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage?
Every driver in the state of Pennsylvania is required to carry a minimum amount of automobile insurance, yet nearly 10% of Pennsylvania drivers are uninsured, with many more being underinsured. If you are injured by an uninsured, you cannot collect damages. Uninsured Motorist coverage will provide you with the coverage you need. Underinsured Motorist coverage will assure that you have adequate medical protection should you be injured by a driver with inadequate coverage.

We recommend that you choose both the uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage. Combined with the full tort option, this will provide you and your family with the protection that you need.

ho wmuch does that shit cost up front…

if they take 33% what ever aslong as i get the cost of the bike repaid i could care less about making money…i just want what she destroyed covered

i have a buddy that works for edgers law firm see what they can do

you would have to talk to a lawyer. i didnt pay anything up front… he was paid when i received my settlement. just make sure you shop around for a lawyer.

what lawyer number??

uninsureed motorist coverage in the state of PA only covers medical does not cover vechial

honestly you’re screwed. i got rearended while slowing to make a turn going 5mph (they estimated her speed at @70) by an uninsured drunk lady from ohio and rolled my truck a few years ago. her car wasn’t registered, the plate that was on it was registrered to another vehicle, no insurance, and all she got out of the deal was a fine for misuse of a license plate and driving without insurance. luckily i DID have uninsured motorist coverage, but neither i or the insurance company ever got a penny out of the lowlife piece of trash crackwhore motherfucking bitch. i’m still pissed about the deal. my insurance when way up because of it and i was no way at fault, and my driving record shows as an at fault accident when an insurance company runs a check since the insurance company couldn’t collect from anyone else. total bullshit. i even have pictures of beer cans in her car. she had 2 little kids in the car with her, and the fucking state cop didn’t even give her a DUI.
i talked to a few lawyers and said it wasn’t worth even going after her since she was such trash and if i did get anything the ins. company got first dibs at it anyways, plus i was told i’d have to take her to federal court since she was from another state.

she just calle dme today and said she would like the quotes for the bike

so well see

anyone work at a bike shop i can bring this to?? to get an estiomate