SixSpeed454SS's 1966 GTO project

car looks sick…

The GTO is on the road. It runs great. I have put about 100 miles on it so far. I got the hood & trunk lid from the painter on Monday. Tuesday it went to Weimann’s for the headliner install. Today I put some more moldings on it and wrapeed up some details. The hood & trunk need wetsanded & buffed this weekend, then install hood scoop, & some misc small emblems & a molding. I plan to have it at Norwin Hills Saturday night.

http://akvalley.net/~ss/66GTO_LF_09182008.jpg

good to hear man! keep on driving! maybe i’ll come over to norwin to see yah

the car looks amazing
congrats on it

x2

Awesome job on the Goat!

awesome man maybe ill stop out before the demos at smithton to see it

looks great Tod

:blue:

where was you?

looks great TodD

Sorry, I dod not make it. I had the car at the body shop, getting the hood & trunk lid finished, when we decided to do the whole car. We finished it up around 8pm & I was exhausted. I started around 6am yesterday.

Today, I will be at the Word of Life Chruch on 136 for their show. Starts at 11am.

i stopped out there last night. Saw a red GTO just like yours that the guy said was just finished. he said he knows you and emailed you before about something GTO related i’m sure :slight_smile:

i saw that one too, tod has pontiac ralley wheels that guy chevy ralley wheels

well no matter what wheels he has… im gonna have sex with it… :x:

Actually Jim has Pontiac Ralley I wheels - the correct wheels for a '66 GTO. Mine are Ralley II’s, which Pontiac did not start using until '67. Jim’s car also has a Black Vynil top on it & Black pinstripes. Otherwise almost identical car. I saw him today & he told me someone was hanging out by his car waiting to talk to me. Sorry I was not there.

We went to a show in Greensburg this morning, a cruise in Monroeville, DQ cruise in Delmont & then stopped in at Lil Cruisers in Latrobe for some ice cream. I stopped at Keystone State Park for some pics…

Car looks GREAT tod…next time your out cruisin stop up

Damn man, that thing is awesome looking.

And for quick reference:

http://www.akvalley.net/~ss/66GTORight.jpg

tough to believe that was the same car 18 months ago.

Thanks, guys.

, DQ cruise in Delmont

damn, and i was thinkin of going there but i went to watch the steeler game and then chilled at my house :slight_smile: thats 2 min from my house