Skateboarding today

dre u gonna be skating indoors at all this year? or straight up snowboardin only?

one more thing… the thing that pissed me off to no end was the little kids rolling around on bikes and blades, not knowing wtf is going on and sitting on coping of 1/4 pipes. This happened way too much at every skate park i ever went to. I ended up grinding right into people on a couple of different occasions.

hahahaha totally know what your saying…and :tup: for hitting them lol.

i hated skateparks because of that, i always skated around OP and WS.

Next time im up in Buffalo ill PM u and we can hit Seneca up!

:lol: yea i skated my driveway… My buddy had a 6ft high by 24ft wide half pipe in Cowlesville, I perfected my coping skills on that bad mo fo. I heard its for sale In alden now going to its 3rd owner. I liked skating Rochester, the best was back home in Cali. My home town built a concrete park so i went there with my lil cousins… it was all trendy bitch skateboarders, had to be the most intimidating skating experiance of my life. I busted out and they didnt have a problem with me, i just got some dirty looks at first.

thanks coold accord i would have went too, and thanks for the love!

yea, i am gonna try to make myself go this year. I mostly snowboard in the winter because I hate skateparks, but Im gonna force myself to it this year.

last time I was at extreme wheels i dropped in and was going up the pyramid and some kid on a RAZOR SCOOTER cut me off. I had to bail to avoid hitting this kid, and smashed my side. right there where my pelvis is was already black and blue, i fell 5-0ing that box at the industrial spot on ohio st. the black and blue shit went from being the size of a golf ball toa softball. shit sucked

dude im always down to skate i gotta fix my ix dam

last time I was at extreme wheels i dropped in and was going up the pyramid and some kid on a RAZOR SCOOTER cut me off. I had to bail to avoid hitting this kid, and smashed my side. right there where my pelvis is was already black and blue, i fell 5-0ing that box at the industrial spot on ohio st. the black and blue shit went from being the size of a golf ball toa softball. shit sucked[/QUOTE]

yea man park is sketch as hell when its packed

that park in general is sketchy as hell.

well what other indoor parks are nearby? im sure that place isnt bad ALL the time

Only indoor park in this area as far as I know. I think you gotta pay like $15 just to get a membership card their too.

what about helmets pads, required??

His name’s JP not jc lol. I asked him before why they called him that and he said his name was like jean piere or something likt that.

2 different people my friend. JP is Jean Paul Gillespie, he and I worked at Urban for like 6 years before he started sunday. The co-owner of sunday is JC, Jim Celinski, a pro bmx’er.