Ski/Board Tuning services.

Just throwing this out ther to see if there is any interest. The ski/board thread got me thinking there are a handful of riders on Shift and ski tuning is a hobby of mine that I have been doing for the past 10 yrs or so in my basement. I have the supplies and know how to wax your bases tune your edges and fix most gouges in the base of your ski/board. If anyone is interested in getting their gear tuned up at a reasonable price let me know. My prices are as follows: Hot wax $10, Edge sharpening $10, Hot wax/Edge sharpening combo $15, Most base repairs $15. If you have any other questions let me know I’ll be glad to answer them. I am located in the Guilderland Rotterdam area.

I may have you wax my board

I’ve got my old ski’s that are in pretty rough shape but i’m going to use them on not so good condition days and end of the year. I need the edges cleaned up and a wax done on them.

Sounds good guys, I’m available to meet up with anyone who wants to drop their equipment off M-F anytime after 4 and usually all day on the weekends unless I’m skiing. Shoot me a PM or reply here if and when you wanna meet up.

Hot wax/Edge sharpening combo $15

I need that done, haven’t had mine done since I bought them years ago.

Sounds kinky