SKID PAD, Shannonville, June 25th

we are renting out the skid pad in shannonville, so far 4 of us are drifting, if you are interested send email to black_talonn@hotmail.com or reply here, but it woudl be better to email. cost depends on how many peopel show up, its 300 split amoungst those drifting.

June 25th…?

Oh shit! He’s a time traveler!!!

how long would u have it for and do u mean august

ohhh snap!

If its cheap enough ill come …nothing like donut practice…lol

if you let us know a few more specifics it’d be great and you’d prolly get a good response since i’d imagine it’s cheap to rent the skid pad. OH and hopefully you mean august

no he meant July 25th

thanks Chris, and yes sorry it is this saturday July 25th, it is only 300 to rent the skid pad, so far there is 4 people drifting, so it will be split up amoungst however many are drifting, it will run from noon till 8 pm, we will have cones to set up a course, and will change up the course when we get bored.

This weekend?? Hmm, I’ll see what I can scrounge up, I’d like to come.
Chris are you going?

ok so i have an update, there is 5 or 6 people now confirmed, so it will be less then 50 if more show up, more the better, 10 people? only 30 dollars, so tell your friends, should be a good time

o SNAP! i think i wanna come. hope i won’t have to tow home again tho.

well if you can come just post on here or email me, so i can give everyone the numbers and how much it will roughly cost. 8 hours is alot of track time on a skidpad, so definetly want it to be used up

yo martino I live right next to shannonville… soo I can always stop by if nothing else you swing over for a BBQ

how long are you renting it for?

I dont think i can make it casue of bings meet. but people should do more of these…low cost skid pads are where its at sometimes when tracks arent avalable.

tru^^^^

as stated before it is from noon till 8, yeah im defeintly going to bings sunday as well

I totally forgot Bings was this weekend lmao.