shannonville drift day

So basically we are planning on running a drift/grip/(possible) car show on this day so if you are interested in any of the above pm me to register.
The classes will be made based on interest, so if there are not enough people registered for an event it wont be happening so plz message me so i know who is in for what.
The drift/grip will be done on the skid pad but if enough pple register we will look to rent the track. Also there will be food served there (hambergers and hotdogs) so bring some money

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/event.php?eid=108417432525125

Uhhh… Post the details here. No one wants to log into facebook for this.

If YOU are serious, then put some effort into it man.

Oh…I don’t think anyone wants to play on the skidpad. If you want people to sign up, rent the track. I’m not driving two hours to drive on the skid pad dude. Seriously.

We need information…why PM? Just POST IT!

well the guy who is hosting this wants to get more people so he can rent the track so i dunno im just helping him it will be on may 16 at shannonville

SIGN ME UP. WHO DO I SEND MONEY TO???

I hope its at least 400.

How much???

imm down ill be in if this is true just pm me for a yes or no…

I’d be in for this as well.

fuck driving 2 hours for skidpad. fuck facebook. post details on here not fuckbook.

well its not me so im just helping out a friend but heres more depends… track 90 for drift 50 for lap, skid pad 50 for drift 40 for lap, either way 20 for car show. but thats only if we get more than 30 pple in total for drift and lapping combined. thats wat he said so

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

if anyone thinks else let me know ill ask him

Wow that’s confusing…!

your telling me i hope son240sx has more drift days than lastyear

i do not understand

omg…omg…omg…he’s saying what YOU typed is confusing!!!omgkillme.

hahahha…

Anyways, there were lots of drift days last year! There will be many this year too.

What people are trying to say is that there IS lots of interest but we need PROPER details. If you want to help him out and get people to sign up and confirm. YOU post the details properly.

None of us here are going to pay to use the skidpad.

So, get the prices up properly and the details of how much track time we will have and the session break down.

From experience, drifters and lappers dont really like driving on the same days. Drifters kick up lots of dirt and mud onto the track making traction the suck for the apexes.

So get the details and POST THEM!

Ie:

9AM-5PM

Drifting on track - $50
Lapping on track - $50
Car Show - $20 to enter

…or whatever, just put some proper details up.

Can we ban him? This event will be the suck, where is Peter when you need him?

dont bann me :frowning: its not my falt that this is the info im told

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

ok let me try something

where:shannonville either skid pad or if we get 20 people track
when:may 16 2010
time: ?
cost: ?

i got to ask my friend about time and cost

close this if you guys want but please dont bann me

I was kidding about the Ban relax lol. Just needs much better planning for it to work. Search for Pants track days he got this shit on lock!

kk… i dunnno

This event doesn’t look like it will happen, way to unorganized, and no experienced leadership.

And FYI, there were A LOT of drift days last year. Basically one a month. from May to November.

At most you could have one every 2-3 weeks, and even that would get hard for people to afford.

Pant’s track days is where its at son!

ya ok guys i thought i would help out a friend thanks anyways sorry