SGR Track Day (Includes DRIFTING) March 21st THIS SUNDAY - Cayuga - IMPORTANT

Copied from my original thread.

Even if your not drifting you can still come and drive.

PM me if you need any info.

So far we have 1 confirmed & paid individual.

We can arrange to meet for pay in cash or you can EMT me @ mike.martino@gmail.com

Get your shit together! Use this as a rundown event to test out all that shit you’ve been doing over the winter pussies!

Go!

ill try to come out if we get me a new harness if not ill just pilot otheres cars and offer hugs in return…cough martino,mr Cruz and TK cough\

Lol, we’ll see Ivan :wink:

Are you charging by the car or the driver? I have 1 car with two drivers which is why Im asking.

fffuuuu… i wanna go.

$50 for an additional driver

For everyone:
WHEN PAYING YOU ALSO GET FOOD!

Im tryinaaacome. Seeing as my car is still not together I may not be able to. Also the fact that I have 0 tires, but im on the hunt as of tonight. Ill keep you updated…I was going to wait untill my car was running more boost but 1bar is ok.
Ill contact you or Anna!!

man i wish my car was ready. soo close

how many shanny regulars are going out to this??? My car is still on stands but i wouldnt mind comming out to watch and do a few ride alongs…keeezy u know you wanna go lol

Chris, just let me know instead. Anna’s not really concerned about the drifters, she’s leaving it to me and Tk.

messaged you on facebook. I could emt you the money or meet you. I might have a s13 for the day or ill bust out my eunos. we’ll see.:eek3:

I am coming for sure if it is happeneing I just wont be able to emt or meet you as the distance is to far to meet up but I will have cash in hand the day of.

Confirmed are:

1. Grame
  2. Mark Takahashi

Pat Cyr may also be attending.

would the car have to pass any qualifications??

Nothing pro. just make sure your car isn’t falling apart.

No tech.

sweet, i was j.w. i would be in, but my car hasnt started since i put in an sr. doesnt have anyspark, i’m still triing to figure it out. Sandersb4671 is sending me some info on it though, so hopefully it’s be running flawlessly by april.
and btw my last name is Provencher, but i got tired of people having a hard time saying it, so i just say Pro now. lol

Uhh, so are you coming or no?

If so, send me payment please. We have ONE day to acquire the funds. ONE DAY!

sorry man, i cant. my car doesnt run. i wanted to know for future events.

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

sorry i miss led you

Confirmed are:

1. Grame
  2. Mark Takahashi
  3. Pat Cyr

Confirmed are:

1. Grame

2. Mark Takahashi

3. Pat Cyr
    4.Dylan Sharpe

4. John Henderson(E36)

5. Brad(turbo_crazy)

6. Dan Rodrigues(02GDwagon)—co driver $50

7. ???

Martino, call me i mesaaged u my number on Facebook.