skinny dipping

bump, i should do it again, she’s due home in 1/2 hr

you dont have the BALLS today

you obviously don’t know me to well.

youll freeze

after you go in you wont have the balls… either a. the shrivel up and go inside… b. the wifey cuts them off and hangs them on the coat rack next to your mullet wig

why would she cut them off? she would not be able to stop laughing at me for doing something that rediculous.

hahahahahaa

cause your gonna scare the neighbors… maybe even the puppies… i mean its so big and all :rofl:

neighbors can’t see in the dark, i don’t live in the city

squeel like a pig!!!

im going to need newchic confirmation that this happened, if it does. but im not sure youll do it tonight, its cold out

are you challenging me?

kids are sent to there room, my clothes are comming off, and i’m heading out the door. she’ll be here any second

Pics with a pewter?

Confirmed !!!1 He was standing in the pool when I pulled in. I put the HIGH beams on the TB and saw naked Eurodad running thru the yard. By the time I got in the house he wa sin teh shower shivering.

You bunch of buttheads !!!

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

eurodad is my hero!!!

LOL OMG!!! I wasnt challenging him, but what the hell went threw your head when you seen him?

Did you know right away? or were you like “WTF was that?”

i wasn’t thinking when i jumped in, water was all slimy greenish brown on the bottom and i stirred it up when i jumped in. :puke:

NICE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH