Skrappar vs. Devioustsi and then JDMR2

Had two good runs tonight.

First up…Devioustsi.

First run…slow roll in second. He jumped up for a second but I had a good pull and cut it after I passed him. Bad start for both.

Second. Quick roll in third. We get good starts…I pull by maybe a car before shutdown.

Third run. He gets an early lead…I reel in a little but he is hanging way better than the other runs.

I am very interested in the progress of this one through the rest of the year. Shell be mean. trust me.

JDMR2 got a shot at the winner.

First pull. Very even…he was damn close. Too close. sooo…

Second run. I finally brake boost, and Sean with his st00pid loooong highway gearing almost took me but I had no part in that. I can’t remember the distance, but it was enough.

Summary, a few clean runz and a few clean killzors for me again FINALLY.

Devious…You will be tough to beat this year. And next for that matter.

JDMR2…I hate you…Just remember…YOU FOUND ME THIS TERBLOW.

I cannot wait for a t00n and 22 psi. This thing pulls great, a lot better than my old turbo…even though I am pig rich.

Sounds like the new turbo made a nice difference…get tuned and get yourself to the track.

good killz, any vids?

:tup: but post a vid

Sorry no vids, it was more of a spur of the moment type thing. Sorry guys, there will be plenty plenty more to come. :tup:

Very nice Skrappa… sorry my car sucks and I never got to pull you on stock turbos… :wink:

Not that it would have happened anyways

ever so scared of my 4th gear…wasn’t any further than a car tho…so again we shall play…soon…

Werd…I know your fourth is your sweet spot…but we were already at 110 mph according to my logs and that right there is enough for me on the street.

Sean your car is fast. It has and always will impress me! :tup: to you.

You are by far my favorite person to run because our cars are so different yet so similar.

wish we could have ran later in the night…it cleaned up nicely later on and was definitely pulling more like the last time we tuned it…

I’m ready tonight if its nice out. :wink:

you get tuned?