DeviousTsi Vs SkrappaR

Since my boy Beck is out of town, and CrazyLT1 wasn’t there, Gary and I went at it from Tighty Maco. SO I decided to get my ass kicked by gary.

Gary is fast…This is my take on the runz…Gary can chime in if he wants to help with the details.

We went six times total. The first three (with the camera) I was a litttle nervous with traffic buzzing around, and I HATE the road we chose for these pulls.

As soon as he pulled a little, I would let off. Causing the vid to look real bad. Yes I am a pussy. We were starting at like 55 MPH.

BUT THEN…

After that, I was a little down on myself for sanbaggin the first runs so I asked Gary if he could follow me home, and being the nice guy that he is…he obliged.

This time we went to my spot and got some slow rolls in. (35-40mph) and did three runs. Gary got the jump every time. And that was it for me.

Cliffs…

I hate driving the NN0 highway. I hate it. I pussyfooted around getting three losses.

I love driving the ON0 highway though. No traffic to worry about so we had time to set up very nicely. meh still.

I love Gary. He is my DSM Rival and is a damn good one too.

.edited.

:tup:

glad to see the DSMs running strong

I need to roll with you one of these days

:lol:

:tup:

Now, hook up a pumpkin to those rear axles :smiley:

Good races joe. In my opinion I would say I won all because you never really went past me and I didn’t even top out 4th. You did start to reel me in while you were in 3rd?..but it seemed like I was always starting to pull you in 4th.

Now we need to race other people on the chain… hopefully tonight at mighty we can get some other races…I’m planning on being a mighty around 1030ish till about 1130.

Nice guys :tup:

Try to run ugososlow or somedude :tup:

lol. I’m sorry, but I could have sworn that when I hit the brakes (@120) my car was in front. I must have been so drawn into everything that I misjudged that.

I am pretty sure that I was deep into fourth at that time.

But that is cool, I would have to say your car is faster than mine. :tup:

I’d like to run them if they show…

yeah, the vid looks pretty bad, skrapper wasn’t really trying…

good u guys got another few in tho