Devioustsi > EclipseBlur

So G and I went for a rematch last night zhe highway. G was recently reflashed and I’m finally running meth again…so it was a good race.

First run from 40ish to 110. G got the jump since I was in 3rd and he was in 2nd. We both brake boosted, G instantly pulled 2 cars and but by the top of third I started to reel him in. Mid 4th I pull on by and don’t look back.

Second run from 35ish to 90. We both brake boost again and this time in second. He pulls a half car on the third beep, but we stay door to fender till the top of my second then middle of 3rd I’m just scooting along and shut down 1 car ahead. This was a great run and Samsara has a sick video of it. I think it may be the best roll vid of the year…and you shall see why.

Overall good races G

Rumor has it he beat you the 1st pull.

So it would be 1-1

:tup: good pulls

except in the first pull, you definitely didn’t pass me before I shut down at around 100. I thought you regained some of your initial lost ground and sat at my rear quarter during the pull… so I called it as 1-1.

Ask samsara, he was riding shotty in mine.

either way, :tup: to good pulls and massive meth fireballs

<3 gary

? Geoff. why the transam in sig? just wondering…

you guys have to give me a little to post up the vids, never did any of this before and am a little noobish. actually installing my vid editing software today and gonna start working on it and learning, i’ll get R done as soon as possible…

The first run Geoff did scoot right ahead, I glanced back and saw that TSI was hanging back there, I think I saw him slowly pulling up on us to…the second vid I have good footage of and it’s TSI all the way. we had a passanger but that doesnt’ account for it all.

:tup: to both cars, I enjoyed the ride in the new evo, I wish my car still smelled like that:)

sounds like a couple great races! :tup:

can’t wait to see the vid

The first one I lagged because of being in third at a low rpm…but I was definitely coming up hard on yah no hanging at the bumper. Also that was from a 40ish roll so technically we should have gone to 130+ not shutting down at 100.

I thought the second race was more of consequence since we both had a perfect run and I pulled ahead so soon and steadily.

I didn’t post the skrappar, Geoff, devioustsi 3way but in that I pulled ahead also.

Samsara, please post that vid soon…I’m sure their are lots of guys on the site who would host it for ya.

Bump for the video…

samsara where are you…please post the video.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17443

Is that it?

Nope…the vid in question is way cooler…and that is all I am allowed to say.

im working on it now

Sweet…hows it coming…

Does EclipseBlur = Geoff …?

Correct.