turbociv > devioustsi

well, after the meet tonight devious and i went for a cruise. we ended up on rd xxx and decided to line em up. 2 runs and both with the same outcome.

1rst run was with me starting out in my sweet spot in 2nd. 3 beeps and we were off, i got a slight jump and instantly started pulling. 1-2 cars in 2nd 3rd another couple and 5th gear another or so.

2nd race was with me in 3rd(shoulda been 2nd) and we were off. devious got a good few cars on me imediately while i waited for boost. I finally spooled and started realing him in till i was a couple 2-3 cars ahead in 5th. of coarse this is only true if devious says so, i may have exagerated a bit.:smiley:

I guess this is all irrelivant since when devious tuned for race gas im probably toast.

Again huge :tup: to the hybrid guys for everything they have done for me with my car and another huge :tup: for lowlyoilburner doing such a fantastic job on welding up my mani.

Tis true.

I was tuning in the passneger seat and we pretty much finished up.

I’ll let gary talk about the details of the car.

We finished up tuning, 3 beeps john lurched forward, took off like a rocket, pulled about a bus length.

2nd run, gary got the jump and then john reeled it in.

Garys car is fucking fast. Johns car is faster.

For now.

John soo far is looking like the car to beat this year.

nice kill. Congrats john. Congrats to a good guy and a car done right. After all it is a full weight 328 =).

sounds like fun! 2 pretty fast cars. I would love to see psphinx81 get down on this action.

jesus john, that bmw is becoming something truly unreal.:tup: to a good guy who does his shit right.

:tup: whent is my turn?

you were not at the meet tonight. ill be out again sometime in the future.

both cars looked/sound good for the whole 10 seconds i was there.

DSM didn’t break? That’s a win in my book.

:tup: the bimmer is one of my fav cars on this site :tup:

nice job jon

cool :tup:

cars sound fast :slight_smile:

good going guy :tup:

2 very impressive cars here… I bet the blanket in the back of the talon was slowing it down.

hahahaaahah or the 215 pound passenger :stuck_out_tongue:

nice run guys t-up to 2 cool guys with fast fucking cars

is there any vids john?

First run I was slacking and was the main reason for John jumping.

Second run I was right on and someone was in the wrong gear.

Good runs, no drama just ball bustin’… aka inline 6 race gas higher compression faggor! I will wait till the n20 is in or race gas tune and the instant weight reduction mod(ejecto passenger seat for the fattyboomballaties)… then we will see.

ps… you shut your mouth mrsmiff!

lol, everybody riding my sack about high compression. Im runnin a .140 headgasket. My compression is the high 8’s. thank you very much.

both cars are no joke.nice guys

i get the feeling you are trying to say something :stuck_out_tongue:

Gary, get faster or you’re going to owe Mike lunch :wink: