Skunk2 exhaust?

Any body running a skunk 2 exhaust on there 240?I was looking around and they seem to very well priced and I know they make good products.For the price I can get a catback for I havent found anything else in that range its about $300 cheaper then,Blitz,hks,greddy.

most 240 owners will make fun of you for running a “mostly-honda” company exhaust.

but then it’s your decision and if you’re happy with your choice that’s all that matters.

You get what you pay for.

skunk 2 product if of very high quality i stand by their products and id recomend them to anyone.

GT

I am not real worried what people think if I run a skunk2 exhaust I just want to know if anybody has seen or heard of anybody running one.I have seen and used there products before on my old civic and they worked very well.Every thing I have seen from them so far was built very well and performed as well as they looked.

I don’t personally know anybody who has run a skunk2 exhaust. i was thinking of it myself before i found a sweet deal on an apex’i n1 catback,

get it and give us your opinions :slight_smile:

$300 less, that must mean its around $300-$350 then right? For that price you cant go wrong for a catback from ANY company with a good rep. tested or not, it will be worth the money heh

I can get it for $417cnd but that is cost price.

well if you’re getting it at cost that would explain why you’re getting a 40% discount or whatever. Mark-up on that stuff is usually at least 40%

funny how people hate products by ‘bandwagon’ opinion just cause its used by hondas, unless you try you’ll never know

A 3" catback is a 3" catback especially on a slow 240 it doesn’t matter.

For $400 anything is better than stock.

Any pix if this exhaust?

dart izumi or buddy club FTMFW!!!

seperates the boys from the men.