exhaust

ok so ive been doing some research on catback systems and i havnt found anything useful so far. my catyletic converter is toast and i have a hole in my muffler so i am just going for a catback exhaust. i want a dual tip to keep the oem look. i dont want something that is high pitch and sounds like crap, i want something that is quiet and has a nice deep sound. anybody have any ideas?

contact ronnie416 i think he still has a megan catback, exactly what ur looking for and wont cost u a fortune

is he the one that was selling the megan type 2?

possibly? im n ot 100% sure i know he polly has 2-3 catback systems right now tho

Hahhaha, its true. I’m a sick sick man. Wtf is wrong with me?

In regards to megan one, its gone, but I highly recommend that pipe. Its cheap, looks good and sounds good.

how much was it full price and where did you buy it. if you dont mind me asking.

My exhaust fell off, lol. My dad was driving, he was like wtf?

I’m in the same boat as you…I was thinking of the BRM 2.5" with the nice magnaflow dual tip at the back. Such a clean, yet OEM look. Sounds great too. But after shipping and a high flow cat, it’ll cost about $900. FUCK!

^^^^ man if ur payin that much just go custom, i had a probe back in the day and the stock replacement was 1200.

GT Custom Exhaust in oshawa/pickering does amazing work and hes not all that expensive. I’ve sent everyone of my buddies there, everyone was 100% satisfied with the work.

As for prices, the probes exhaust 2.25 inch with cat and single tip was i think 700 all in, my buddies crx with 2.25 with cat, resonater and single tip was 700 all in and my buddy who took in his own muffler paid 500 from resonator cat and piping

Good guys and good work
http://www.gtcustomexhaust.com/

slipperysilvia said he can get the megan type 2 black catback exhaust for 500 tax in.

not a bad price for a brand new pipe

and it has the oem look with a good sound to it

I have a megan 3’’ with 4’’ cannon style tip, not that loud and deep tone, i know the tips arn’t what you are looking for buit figured its worth a shot