Skyline GT-R Prototype testing at the Nurburgring

youtu.be/NLOq9obn8P0

youtu.be/NLOq9obn8P0

fixed the link. Yon only need the video “id”…in this case it’s NLOq9obn8P0 in within the youtube tags.

Awesome vid btw! Looks like they’re pretty sure that it’s gonna be a VQ 3.8L V6 Twin Turbo setup…so probrably VQ38DETT?

yeah tnx for fixing the link
cant wait for that monster to come out they are saying its gonna be 500+bhp now i dont really know wtf is bhp like at the crank or what

all the rumours i’ve read so far suggests around 450bhp…so we’ll have to wait and see! BHP means at the crank, before the drivetrain.

BHP according to Wiki:

Brake horsepower (bhp)

Brake horsepower (bhp) is the measure of an engine’s horsepower without the loss in power caused by the gearbox, generator, differential, water pump and other auxiliaries. Thus the prefix “brake” refers to where the power is measured: at the engine’s output shaft, as on an engine dynamometer. The actual horsepower delivered to the driving wheels is less. An engine would have to be retested to obtain a rating in another system. The term “brake” refers to the use of a band brake to measure torque during the test (which is multiplied by the engine speed in revs/sec and the circumference of the band to give the power).

Damn that guy is fast! :smiley:

what is with all the graffiti on the track??

i’ve always wondered

pretty cool vid. but i like the r34 better still

that thing was movin’ like a bat out of hell!
i suspect VQ38HRTT

just makes you love off nissan even more :frowning: LOL jkz.

i dont too like this shape does anyone think that it looks so ‘futurisitc’ that it looks weird? When i think skyline, the picture of an r34 just appears in my head. I think thats the best shape ever made…after the r32. It just has the ‘super car’ look. because think of it this way, all the best performance cars out today…thats either porsche, ferrari, lambo, aston, … they all have modern day looks right? but this 2007 skyline has the more look of like, the year 2015…anyone else think so?