SLEEPER.

wow outrageous statement. :wtf

A mustang with an intercooler…hmm i’m willing to bet NO ONE would guess it was a single digit, let alone a 7 seconds car.

Thats IF you even saw that intercooler, its not poking out and saying hello right in your face. Without seeing that it looks like a 13 sec car, especially considering it doesnt even have a cowl hood on it. And its a 8 sec car, not 7, thats the yeller beast ;D

Who wants to donate some funds to make my car that fast?
Id let you drive it every now and then.

Pony up 100G’s ;D

For that kind of money Id wait for a ZR1.
No way would I ever put that much into my car although it seems like its getting there.

Im not saying its not a sleeper fort the times its running…

im just saying in general how many people expect a V8 with a intercooler to be a “sleeper” to begin with?? YES it doesnt look nearly as fast as it really is in reality, but it doesnt look SLOW either…

Id rather rock a 7 sec car than a ZR1 :nod

whos to say it has a V8 to begin with? i see those style all the time go putsing along… didnt they come with 4 cylindars for a bit?

4cyl, and some came with V6s also in the Fox body cars. 2.3l 4cyl, no power… the SVO was sick though, 2.3l with a T3 turbo, 4 wheel disc brakes, 5 lug hubs, 16inch wheels… very rare too…

Dont forget the straight six too but that stopped in '86.

The SVO actually made a few more HP than the 5.0 when it came out in '84.
The SVO’s was Ford’s attempt at trying to make a Euro version of the Mustang and it didnt sell all that well due to being a 4 cylinder and costing more than the v8.
Now theyre worth more.

For something Im gonna drive on the street I dont think Id want a 7 second car. It would kinda scare me.

fuck it, man up ;D

id love to drive that. knowing i can lay the hammer and run deep in the 8’s, or cruise around miss daisey style and look the part of a light bolt on mustang

Id end up killing myself in it on the street